No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a 10ct box of ERDM Elegantes through reputable vendors with guaranteed shipping is $665. I recently acquired some. Will let a fiver go for $225 shipped if you're interested. Send a pm. Thanks.

Also have a fiver of Boli Bosphorus for $107 shipped

Comment

My last '08

Comment

Been a while and today I needed one so burned the last of my maduros. Also the last of my Cohibas. I may need to pick up a half a box soon.

Comment

A Monte Cristo Habana at mediation today

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Going try this one today
            Attached Files

Comment

Had the first one on Labor Day but apparently my post didn't go through. It was alright, but if you haven't tried the second one, I encourage you to. Its like a chocolate mint. A bit pricey for me normally but got it in a bundle for a good price. Very nice.
              Attached Files

Comment

Oops. Heres the second one. Java Mint maduro by Drew Estates.
                Attached Files

Comment

I prefer the grape flavored blunts from the convenience store. Soooo good!

Comment

Roommates birthday. Great combination

Comment

That scotch is probably offended that you gave him Gentleman Jack pants to wear.

Comment

I'm about to light one of these puppies up. I think this is my favorite Padilla.
                        Attached Files

Comment

What cigar...

Maybe someone can help me out? I have a year before they will be needed but I don't want to wait until the last minute. Anyway, I am searching for a box from Oct 2007, 10, 25, or 50 ct. I would prefer PSD4's or Trini's but I am open.

My wife and I were married in Oct of 2007. Next week I am proposing to renew our Vows in the church with friends and family next year on our anniversary as we were originally married on the beach just the two of us, my best friend from school (now a Pastor) and his wife. So, I'm wanting these to celebrate our "re-nups".

Thanks guys

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

I've never been a huge DE fan, but this '14 Lancero is hitting the spot. Thanks again Aaron

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yard work time again.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Had this guy in the humidor for a while. Was gifted it by a friend that aged it a year or so. IMO, these No. 9s age really well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X