No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this beautiful H&F aged box in today.

Cohiba Siglo V

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
      Got this beautiful H&F aged box in today.

Cohiba Siglo V

Let me know if you would part with one. I've wanted to get one as my retirement cigar as it's the month/year I started with the City.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Couple things for sale:
        Two fivers of VR Famosos (OPS OCT 15) $47 shipped for each. I will combine shipping if someone wants both ($87 shipped for both).
        Also have a 10ct box of the 2013 LFDC Grandiosos Asia Pacific RE for $200 shipped.

Comment

Mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

VR Famosos are done!

Comment

LFDC Grandiosos are done as well, pending payment.

Comment

First off I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this thread, you gentlemen are some real deal cigar connoisseurs. I am currently looking for a humidor in the Houston area so if one of you is looking to upgrade and need to get rid of one I would like to see what you have. I'm looking for one in the 50 to 100 count range that is already seasoned and has a good humidifier and hygrometer. As soon as I get one I hope to start getting it well stocked with some of your great suggestions, Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdawg View Post
                  First off I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this thread, you gentlemen are some real deal cigar connoisseurs. I am currently looking for a humidor in the Houston area so if one of you is looking to upgrade and need to get rid of one I would like to see what you have. I'm looking for one in the 50 to 100 count range that is already seasoned and has a good humidifier and hygrometer. As soon as I get one I hope to start getting it well stocked with some of your great suggestions, Thank You.
                  You'll want it bigger......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                    You'll want it bigger......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                    Yep. I was in the market for a 100ct humidor and ended up buying an old mini fridge off CL and turning it into a poor man's wineador

Comment

I'll consider any that are for sale, bigger wouldn't hurt by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Yep. I was in the market for a 100ct humidor and ended up buying an old mini fridge off CL and turning it into a poor man's wineador
                        Kinda like guns. I shoudve bought bigger to start! It would have saved me money in the long run.

Comment

I regressed on humidor capacity...well, kind of. I still use a 200ct desktop for singles but went to a mortor ammo can to store boxes for aging. It works great!

~Michael

Comment

I've seen those 50 cal ammo can humidors online. They look pretty cool.

Comment

I went with the 80mm mortor one. About 3' tall 16" wide and 6" deep. Holds a ton

~Michael

Comment

I was hoping to open this thread this afternoon to see Stic say he was going to sell some more of those beautiful cigar cutters this evening!

Comment

Working...
                                X