Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    I don't know that's in my top 3 if not 2 of all time favorites

The 08's are legitimately the best cigars I've ever smoked. But there's lots of stuff I haven't smoked.
    The mold issue I had in my humi made me decide to smoke all the good stuff I had in there to make sure I get to enjoy them. I only have one 08 sd4 left

Comment

What cigar...

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
      I'm not confident until I see what Aaron smokes
      Ha! You win brotha. Way too humid to burn what I had planned. No sense in ruining a great stick. So, you win the Saturday smoke, but I may have won the Saturday new purchases . But they may just be a couple more boxes of fakes anyways, so no sense in posting pics [emoji79]
      Last edited by acc05R1; 08-13-2016, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
        Ha! You win brotha. Way too humid to burn what I had planned. No sense in ruining a great stick. So, you win the Saturday smoke, but I may have won the Saturday new purchases . But they may just be a couple more boxes of fakes anyways, so no sense in posting pics

I guarantee you beat me!

Comment

I guarantee you beat me!
          Those 08 are great sticks BTW!! Excellent choice!

Comment

Watching it rain at Fork. Polishing off a Monticristo white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoying the rain on the porch with my sweetie, Nat Sherman and Four Roses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ha! You win brotha. Way too humid to burn what I had planned. No sense in ruining a great stick. So, you win the Saturday smoke, but I may have won the Saturday new purchases . But they may just be a couple more boxes of fakes anyways, so no sense in posting pics [emoji79]
                I still need to see! I live vicariously through you these days since the dang doc talked to my wife

Comment

I still need to see! I live vicariously through you these days since the dang doc talked to my wife

Oops!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2010 ERDM Elegantes RE Suiza cab

And the real deal of the day, MAR 97 El Laguito factory Cohiba Siglo I cab (minus 2 damaged sticks that required some quality control testing)

Of course, both fakes though!
                  Last edited by acc05R1; 08-13-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Oops!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2010 ERDM Elegantes RE Suiza cab

And the real deal of the day, MAR 97 El Laguito factory Cohiba Siglo I cab (minus 2 damaged sticks that required some quality control testing)

Of course, both fakes though!
                    Well that's it I think I'm putting an order in tonight and hope it comes on a week I'm not on travel!

Comment

Well that's it I think I'm putting an order in tonight and hope it comes on a week I'm not on travel!
                      You better clean out the doghouse then

Comment

Send it to my address, for only a small fee I'll protect it from the Mrs.

Comment

Send it to my address, for only a small fee I'll protect it from the Mrs.
                          QA on some sticks may be worth it!

Comment

Update: the Tat Pudgy Monster, Ezra Zion, LAT La Mission, and Viiliger Colorado toros are all gone. I have some other stuff listed on FB groups, that you all are welcome to as well. Without clogging up this thread with pics, I'll just list the things available. Just pm me for price if you're interest. 2015 Crowned Heads LC 52 and LC 50 (partial boxes of both), full sealed box of Crowned Heads Las Mareas Olas, Crowned Heads Arrington Vineyards Double-W (5), El Gueguense (5), Sombremesa Cervantes Fino (partial box), Warped FDV Cristales (partial box). Thanks.

Comment

Time to fabricate the cabinet for my new solar batteries on this wet morning (thank you Father for the much needed rain and another day above ground)!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Enjoyed the cooler weather thanks to some much needed rain and burned a ’15 ERDM RE:Esp while on a conf call this morning. Good but will be better if I can ignore them for at least a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X