What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    Guys I don't know if there actually is a list. That is something we can get with Frank and verify to see if this is an option.

Sounds like there is some strong interest though!

Yeah, I was just joining the fun! Unless there is a list, in which case, I want to be on it! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys I don't know if there actually is a list. That is something we can get with Frank and verify to see if this is an option.

Buzzkill! Haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

What cigar...

Have are a few more things that I'm clearing out of the way:
        L'Atelier La Mission 1989 (7 cigars) $57 shipped
        Ezra Zion Jamais Vu (7 cigars) $57 shipped
        Villiger Colorado Toro (15 cigars) $70 shipped

If you want the boxes with the cigars, add $7 extra for shipping. If you want everything listed above, I will make a package price of $135 plus shipping.

Comment

But, if there's a list, we want on it [emoji16]

Comment

those stic cigar cutters are a thing of beauty. I'd definitely buy a couple

Comment

What cigar...

Update: I only have 3 singles of the BHK 52 left. A well known vendor released more boxes today, at $790 for a 10ct box. I've listed the other 3 singles for $185 plus $7 shipping on other FB groups. I'll let the 3 singles go here, for $155 plus $7 shipping. If interested, pm quickly as I expect these to be gone in the next 48 hours.

Last edited by acc05R1; 08-08-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

BHK 52s are gone! Everything is still available at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                  Alright Frank, this group of fellas needs to commission you to make us some limited release cutters. Enough of this posting to the classifieds non sense [emoji6] [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
                  not sure what you are thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by yellardogg View Post
                    Any interest in these, fellas?

Anyone have interest in these? I'm open to reasonable offers! Hate to see them go to waste...I just have way too many!

Comment

Originally posted by yellardogg View Post
                      Anyone have interest in these? I'm open to reasonable offers! Hate to see them go to waste...I just have way too many!

no such thing!

Comment

Just touched the lighter to this bad boy

Comment

That's a darn good stick!

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately - Thoreau

Comment

Supplies for the deer lease this weekend. For after the work is all done
                            One each, Nub Habano, Perdomo 20th, Temperance Maduro, Oliva V, Nicaraguan 3000 Selection and Kristoff Premium Selection.

The other boys are bringing the ribeyes and baking taters.

There's gonna be a cool front coming in and temperature in the 80's.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That Famous 3000 is actually a great budget stick. I need them back in my rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                                That Famous 3000 is actually a great budget stick. I need them back in my rotation.
                                Them are my working in the yard sticks along with the Kristoffs.
                                Cheap and burn good. Also good for friends that want to bum a cigar off of ya

Comment

Working...
                                X