What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
    You guys still yapping about cigars??? I told ya they are evil and will kill you. Any of you guys wanna get smart and quit pm me and I'll send you my addy and dispose these evil killers!

I'll cut them with these.
    I’ll send you what I have and you can send me some of those sharp things you make so I can put them in a safe place for you!

Comment

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got into cigars while on base with little to do. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Operator30.06 View Post
          Just got into cigars while on base with little to do. Any suggestions?
          Start on page 1 of this thread...you'll find more suggestions than you'd ever want. Bunch of info in these pages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
            Great pic..it has it all. Great cigar... cool watch and awesome weapon and a very snazzy shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              I’ll send you what I have and you can send me some of those sharp things you make so I can put them in a safe place for you!
              lol

Comment

I went out to the shop to enjoy a cigar and work on my solar setup but it's too hot!!! I guess I'll do the next best thing while I pull a few things together for cabin trip tomorrow.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

From one TBH'er to another. Thanks Michael for the wineador!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texaskid82 View Post
                    From one TBH'er to another. Thanks Michael for the wineador!

And already stocked well! If I didn't need to get rid of all mine stuff too I woulda been all over that, great deal!

Comment

Man I was hoping this was still around when I was ready. Looks so much better than my Tupperware deal.

Comment

You're gonna love having a wine-a-dor

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately - Thoreau

Comment

Enjoy it brother and Jason, I stoled your signature and used it on fb...I'm ready to retire and live deliberately

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

You're welcome to it, amigo!

Thoreau is good for gaining perspective on several things in life.

Here is the complete quote:

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms, and, if it proved to be mean, why then to get the whole and genuine meanness of it, and publish its meanness to the world; or if it were sublime, to know it by experience, and be able to give a true account of it in my next excursion.

— Henry David Thoreau, Walden, "Where I Lived, and What I Lived For"[36]

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately - Thoreau

Comment

Anyone interest in a H&F box of Partagas Salomones? Selling for $215 shipped

Also have 3 fivers available (1 of each)

2005 Upmann Connie 1 $95 shipped
                              2000 Punch RS12 $90 shipped
                              1999 Partagas de Partagas No 1 $125 shipped

Also a 2014 complete box of Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters for $80 shipped

Comment

Will also have a fiver of BTO OCT 13 Cohiba Behike 52 for $260 shipped

Comment

Working...
                                X