What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
    I agree, times have changed. The old house(i bought it by myself), I had a smoking room. That was nice. cigars all year long with no sweating.

Man, that sounds awesome

Comment

I may sacrifice one today. First I have to locate someone replacing a fence. My lady is moving to a larger office today and has asked me to fabricate a table out of distressed wood. My first stop is for coffee though....must wake up!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Those look like giant wolf turds. Yes, I am an EX-smoker and yes, we are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I have my wineadore up for grabs it holds rH and temp real well

~Michael
          PM sent on wineador

Comment

I have my wineadore up for grabs it holds rH and temp real well

~Michael
            Man, I need that thing!

Comment

For anyone on the fence about changing over to a wineador, do it! My Newair is the bomb. Zero maintenance. Best decision Ive made regarding cigars. And thats one heckuva a deal on BrazosHunters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoying a La Duena by My Father Cigars. Really good smoke!

Comment

I'm burning a Bolivar paired with a Shiner. Grilled some pork and veggies for dinner. Finished the construction on a book shelf for the Mrs. today. Will paint it tomorrow. Sorry no pics. I'm too lazy.

Comment

I'm smoking my second of the evening. All the candy axes went to bed and I'm watching the fire die down listening to smooth Max. Good stuff!!

Comment

Help me out,
                      not much of a cigar expert...
                      Looking for a good one to burn on opening weekend with good temps, steaks on the grille, and some jack over ice.

Thanks.. !

Comment

Well, plans didn't work out. I still haven't enjoyed that cigar. I picked up four more shifts making it eight straight...ugh! Maybe I can enjoy one later today?

~Michael

Comment

I'm only asking $225!

~Michael
                          No dought it's a great setup, but considering my smokes all range about $4, seems a little more than I need. In my case it's like when a woman buys a $300 purse and a $150 wallet and only keeps a $5 bill and some kleenex in it. 😄

Comment

You guys still yapping about cigars??? I told ya they are evil and will kill you. Any of you guys wanna get smart and quit pm me and I'll send you my addy and dispose these evil killers!

I'll cut them with these.

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
                              You guys still yapping about cigars??? I told ya they are evil and will kill you. Any of you guys wanna get smart and quit pm me and I'll send you my addy and dispose these evil killers!

I'll cut them with these.

Only reason I hang out is in hopes you will post up one of your cigar cutters and Ill be first on the trigger!!

In the meantime, Ill just smoke this Short Story.....

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                                Only reason I hang out is in hopes you will post up one of your cigar cutters and Ill be first on the trigger!!

In the meantime, Ill just smoke this Short Story.....

I had a couple of those myself over the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X