What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
    So, this may have been covered already, but 147 pages is a little much to read through. So, if its been answered, forgive me. Im just wondering what you guys spend on average per stick. Thinking MSRP not what you catch on sale. Just curious as to what price range you guys roll in.

My go-to CC is only $2/ when I catch boxes on sale. I have and smoke on occasion, $1 cigars up to $150.

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

So, this may have been covered already, but 147 pages is a little much to read through. So, if its been answered, forgive me. Im just wondering what you guys spend on average per stick. Thinking MSRP not what you catch on sale. Just curious as to what price range you guys roll in.

$5-$7 but I usually buy singles. Don't smoke enough or have a big enough humidor to buy boxes. Always keep some cheapies on hand for when the boys come over!!

"The best friends a man can find hunt with a bow" ~ SKLOSS

Comment

That makes me feel a little better about my selections. I prefer Java by Drew Estates, but I cant swing $8 a stick for a regular smoke. I thought I was cheaping out, but it looks like Im right in line with most people's range.

I prefer these as of late.

Im not much on many of the natural flavored cigars unless Im in the mood for one specifically. I much prefer coffee and vanilla flavored smokes, with a little shot of Jim to accompany when I have it.

Comment

Enjoyed this monte #4 last night. Currently looking through the humidor for my post run smoke
          Attached Files

Comment

Ended up going with the OpusX love affair. Darn good
            Attached Files

Comment

Finally got around to smoking a Casa Fuente Pyramide from 01/15 to celebrate my wedding anniversary last night. Dang good dmoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brazos Hunter and I did some swapping. Cigars for Broadheads....what could be better. Thanks Michael!!!

Comment

Enjoy them my friend!!!

~Michael

Comment

Comment

CoRo Tubo after fireworks tonight

Comment

Puffing a gifted RP while doing yard work this morning.

~Michael

Comment

Trying my first Arturo Fuente 858 in Sungrown wrapper today while the chicken and fresh green onion sausage does its thing on the Weber Kettle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160704_123925645-600x800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	24450140

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                            You got all of that one, didn't you.

Comment

You got all of that one, didn't you.
                              If I would have had my Leatherman tool with me, I would have worked it a little further...

Comment

El Cubano from league city rolls some really nice sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X