• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
    Nice one of my favorite cigars

Comment

Oh sweet goodness..

Oh and nice cigar too.

Comment

Looks like mold to me. Straight in the trash IMO, check others in your box often and lower humidity to 60-62 for a few days to a week.

Comment

**** this is good.
          Attached Files

Comment

Mornin' fellas...

Talk about a great short smoke.

Comment

Remembering my fallen brothers this morning...

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Mowed the yard this morning (could literally make a round bale of Bermuda with all the rain Houston is having) and now enjoying a Fuente before doing some work this afternoon. Life is good.

Raise my glass to all those who have served and had family serve. It is a day to remember those who have given the ultimate sacrifice so we may enjoy the freedom so many take for granted. God's blessings to all of you.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464645774.654541.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.6 KB
ID:	24445662

Yup...

Comment

Here's to those who have paid the ultimate price! Happy Memorial Day!

Comment

Enjoying many cigars this week. Currently a Work of Art at our private villa at Pueblo Bonito in Mazatlan. Have a Behike for later I picked up for $25, trust it to be real. Yes, my espoza is the hottie in the background.

Comment

And if you haven't been to Mazatlan you are cheating yourself.

Comment

I'm reposting my wineadore up for sale. Make me an offer. The empty thing is in the way...1 yr old

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael

Comment

Celebrating the Astros win with a Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Revisited one of these I've had hiding in the humidor for a while. Very tasty
                              Attached Files

Comment

Stored away a box of Cuesta-Rey. Smoked one and going to let the rest age for at least a year.

Cuesta-Rey was the first box of cigars I ever bought.

Comment

Working...
                                X