What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    you guys have been burning some choice sticks. I’m hoping this sinus infection will finally leave soon so I can enjoy one again
    X100 this sinus infection is worst I have ever had by far.

Comment

Knock on wood, I have been eating a spoon full of local honey for the past 8 months and have only had a mild two day allergy flair up. Most yrs i end up with an infection and didn't want a repeat!

Comment

Remember the Alamo

Comment

Ive been working my way through several of the Fincks house cigars lately. The 1893 I had the other night was very good, this Puritano was ok. Just didnt really do it for me.

Comment

Has anyone had Vegueros or Quinteros? Trying to decide which one to try for cheaper Cuban smokes.

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
              Has anyone had Vegueros or Quinteros? Trying to decide which one to try for cheaper Cuban smokes.

Never tried Vegueros. The 2 Quinteros I've had were pretty good though

Comment

Pretty good mail day yesterday.

Picked up this Camacho sampler dirt cheap. I like the Corojos, guess we will see how the rest are.

Some singles I picked up and a Padilla sampler that came with the box of La Terrazas

Comment

I made a terrible choice for my first cigar back and grabbed a Nica Rustica that's been in the humi for over a year... I've never had anything from drew estate that makes me want to buy another. Ever after a year of aging.

Working on purging all non CC cigars, except my Fuentes of course

Comment

I made a terrible choice for my first cigar back and grabbed a Nica Rustica that's been in the humi for over a year... I've never had anything from drew estate that makes me want to buy another. Ever after a year of aging.

Working on purging all non CC cigars, except my Fuentes of course
                    that's disappointing, I have a nica that's been sitting awhile. although I have enjoyed most everything from drew estate. ill have to light it up this weekend.

Comment

I've never enjoyed any DE I've had. It must have to do with texas taste buds.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

I had a 3yo Undercrown a month or so ago. Not bad but not real impressive. Lots better than the green ones Ive tried

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                          I had a 3yo Undercrown a month or so ago. Not bad but not real impressive. Lots better than the green ones Ive tried
                          3 years aging for Ok is not good imo

Comment

3 years aging for Ok is not good imo

I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

I jumped on the DE bandwagon for a month or so about three yrs ago. It was a collection as I didn't care for them much. Nowadays, the coin is more precious and I refuse to line hipster Johnathan's pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                I jumped on the DE bandwagon for a month or so about three yrs ago. It was a collection as I didn't care for them much. Nowadays, the coin is more precious and I refuse to line hipster Johnathan's pockets.
                                I will say they have great marketing because people are fanatic about them. I’ve yet to figure out why, I guess thats why I keep trying them but no more

Comment

Working...
                                X