Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
    PM sent Michael

Send me a text and I'll give you some pics. I'll work on a price list tomorrow.

Comment

Shop premium cigars, humidors, samplers, pipes, pipe tobacco, and accessories at Cigars International. Huge cigar selection at great prices everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        Send me a text and I'll give you some pics. I'll work on a price list tomorrow.
        Those TZs are great pistols. My dad grabbed one in Italy in the mid 80s and it was his side arm for the rest of the time he flew (they were allowed to pick whatever fit then) still uses it as his carry gun today

Comment

Does anyone need/want a kegarator? I have one with two taps, regulator, gas bottle, three kegs, and an ice maker. I'll include the stuff to make a keg of stout and nut brown ale for $400

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Went up in price, was listed for 19.99 earlier today.

Comment

Big jump. Hope you got one.

Comment

From a few nights ago. Celebrating my son receiving his Eagle Scout award.

One of the best cigars I have had in a long time. I think I only have two left though. A bit on the mild side and creamy been sitting for a year or so. Box code says Oct 13. Paired with a coffee.

Comment

x
                        Last edited by yaqui; 01-08-2016, 10:22 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Finally was able to burn one of these little guys. Not bad... Buddy that sent em to me is jerk and put them in a lancero box so I'd get even more excited

Comment

It's cold and wet out and I'm not wanting to go out, yet I want to smoke this gem. Opus X Lost City, and think this is a Toro.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452392810.964717.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	24424356

Comment

Going to have to burn something tonight, it's going to be a cool crisp night.

Comment

Originally posted by txcountryboy86 View Post
                                Rocky Patel vintage 1990, or cao italia
                                The 1990 and the 1992 are Def a couple favorite smokes.

Comment

Working...
                                X