Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
    You still looking? My backyard isn't a bad spot
    I may be, went by cavalier and grabbed a smoke but it wasn't good. Only smoked half before I went back up to the room and finished my beer and salesforce work

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      I may be, went by cavalier and grabbed a smoke but it wasn't good. Only smoked half before I went back up to the room and finished my beer and salesforce work

I wish Id caught you before that. You going to be in town tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
        I wish Id caught you before that. You going to be in town tomorrow?
        I'm out early in the morning. Wasn't planning on being here tonight but I stumbled into a great appointment.

I will be back soon though and on a planned trip so we will have to burn some together

Comment

I'm out early in the morning. Wasn't planning on being here tonight but I stumbled into a great appointment.

I will be back soon though and on a planned trip so we will have to burn some together

For sure. I'll shoot you a pm with my number. Just give me a shout whenever you're in town

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post

After dinner stick with my BIL. Pick up this #55 Anejo at Stogies earlier today. Its no Shark but its pretty dang good.

Had one of those myself. Anejos have been hit or miss with me lately. This one was good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450163365.830143.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	24420549

Comment

Anyone keeping up with aficionados top 10? The Edge Habano came in at #7 today. Really interested in this one since its a "cheap" cigar and their panel rated it a 94. Pretty salty. Anyone have opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                Anyone keeping up with aficionados top 10? The Edge Habano came in at #7 today. Really interested in this one since its a "cheap" cigar and their panel rated it a 94. Pretty salty. Anyone have opinions?
                I've had several and really like them. Like you said, they are at a good price and darn tasty. I usually have several on hand at a time in my humidor

Comment

Originally posted by tremman78 View Post
                  my 50 count humidor is full, had to come up with more room,lol! its gonna take awhile to fill this one up!
                  well how long did i take lol

Comment

Ended up in college station for the night. Where's a good place to burn a stick?
                    Crap! Had I have seen this we could have burned one together.

Comment

Has anyone tried the new Camacho American Barrel Aged yet? Curious if I wanna fork over the dough for a 5-pack.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Crap! Had I have seen this we could have burned one together.
                            It was an unexpected layover

January and Feb I’ll be out there a couple times and will let you guys know ahead of time

Comment

[ATTACH]763331[/ATTACH]

Comment

Enjoying an Opus by the fire at the lease.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450538518.032693.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	24420936

Comment

Working...
                                X