No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright alright alright! Moved on to something I know to be enjoyable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449345385.211194.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	24419546

Comment

The PL is a fantastic stick!

Gurkha is hit and miss with me too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
        Alright alright alright! Moved on to something I know to be enjoyable.

[ATTACH]760792[/ATTACH]
        Those are very tasty

Comment

This one is nice!

Comment

Just hit the Texas state line. It's been a long day of driving from San Diego. 2 more hours to get to the hotel. First order of business

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449370981.871118.jpg
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	24419569

Comment

Welcome back brother

Comment

Shout out to Boveda. My bonehead self ordered the wrong size humidity packs (8 gram instead of 60 gram). I called them this morning to see about a swap and he said just shoot me an email and I'll pop you a couple 60s in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                  Just hit the Texas state line. It's been a long day of driving from San Diego. 2 more hours to get to the hotel. First order of business
                  [ATTACH]760865[/ATTACH]

I do that when I've been out of state for a week. Can't imagine what it's like not living here! Welcome back!

Comment

Smoking with the Gavin

Comment

Finally, I get to enjoy a cigar! Life has been crazy here and I was beginning to allow it all to bind me. Life is too short to stress about it...

An '08 Monte with a glass of water as I try and get motivated this morning.

Comment

Ok gents, absolutely enjoying this Buenaventura BV560. Normally disagree with some of the CA top 25, but this one is a real winner. Another Nicaraguan puro that is really impressing me so far, will be grabbing a box if it finishes the way it started.

If you are looking for a value stick that really delivers, give this one a try.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449634623.162794.jpg
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	24419987

Comment

smoked my last Trinidad #5 yesterday on the way home from clients... really wish I had another box or 5 of those guys.

This morning a Padron w/coffee while I get presentations together

Comment

Headed out on vacation soon. Here is my lineup. Im plan to burn every one of them.

L-R
                            2007 601 Reserva Limitada Black label
                            2013 A. Fuente Hemingway Signature Perfecto
                            2- 2014 A. Fuente Hemingway Short Story
                            1- 2014 Fuente Fuente Opus X Destino al Siglo from Casa Fuente LV
                            1- 2015 Man o' War Dark Aged Maduro

Comment

[ATTACH]761885[/ATTACH]

Comment

I've been a ghost and haven't had the time to light one in a while. Glad to see you guys enjoying some fine smokes.

Giving one of the Butters a try that Chase and I split. Wrapper has a ton of oil. Wish I would have dry boxed it for a day or so but a good smoke nonetheless thus far.

Comment

Working...
                                X