What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't hate it
    Last edited by hooligan; 11-13-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I had a calaveras today and half of it is in the ashtray. Terrible draw. I have several resting so hopefully they get better.

I started the morning off having a la colmena and this evening had a robaina which was awesome. Great draw and just a pleasant smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
        I had a calaveras today and half of it is in the ashtray. Terrible draw. I have several resting so hopefully they get better.

I started the morning off having a la colmena and this evening had a robaina which was awesome. Great draw and just a pleasant smoke.
        I threw my first away about 1/3 into it. It was garbage and no draw, no smoke. After sitting for a while this one was a really nice smoke. Glad I gave it some time instead of giving it away

Comment

Same experience I had with one that was about 2 months old. Weird. Glad yours was good hooligan

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
            Same experience I had with one that was about 2 months old. Weird. Glad yours was good hooligan
            not sure I'll be buying any more since I had the same experience with my first. When I'm trying a new stick I usually try to buy 2 incase the first isn't good I hide one for at least 6 mo

momma is staying at her parents tonight so I'm deciding what round 3 will be. Probably gonna have to go with the BH special, a PSD4

Comment

Dang you. That sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                not sure I'll be buying any more since I had the same experience with my first. When I'm trying a new stick I usually try to buy 2 incase the first isn't good I hide one for at least 6 mo

momma is staying at her parents tonight so I'm deciding what round 3 will be. Probably gonna have to go with the BH special, a PSD4

Same situation I'm in. Momma and kids are away so I'm finishing up by the fire with a psd4!

Comment

From a bath of Sept '14 and they are like a dream. I don't know why I buy anything else

Comment

From a bath of Sept '14 and they are like a dream. I don't know why I buy anything else

That's what I think everytime I smoke one

Comment

Same situation I'm in. Momma and kids are away so I'm finishing up by the fire with a psd4!

I need a fire pit for the backyard. I have $100target card from the inlaws from my b day in July that is ear marked for one

Enjoy it Chad hopefully y'all don't get hit too bad this weekend with the weather

Seacoal if you ever wanna do a split let me know. Can get 2 10cts for $180
                      Last edited by hooligan; 11-13-2015, 09:55 PM.

Comment

I need a fire pit for the backyard. I have $100target card from the inlaws from my b day in July that is ear marked for one

Enjoy it Chad hopefully y'all don't get hit too bad this weekend with the weather

Seacoal if you ever wanna do a split let me know. Can get 2 10cts for $180

Thanks brother. Love a nice fire!!!

I don't know why I don't buy anything else either!! Only bad thing about a psd4 is burning your fingers!

I was thinking about putting together a sale of most of my cigars just to buy more psd4's. Fill it with psd4's, padrons and Fuentes and call it a day.

Comment

That'd be a beautiful humidor my friend!

Comment

El Gueguense by Foundation Cigars. Excellent stick if you can find them, especially in the Corona Gorda size!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447482509.339363.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	24415780

Comment

Morning coffee. Let this stic age for 8 months. Not too bad. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447510693.364495.jpg
Size:	302.6 KB
ID:	24415790Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447510776.061917.jpg
Size:	362.2 KB
ID:	24415791
                              Not too bad. Put off a bunch of smoke.

Comment

Coffee + Cigar + Golf = great day!!!

Comment