No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo. Heard a lot about this cigar but had not smoked one. Definitely a medium to full body leaning to full. Just into the first 1/3. Impressed so far.
    Last edited by Arrowsmith; 10-02-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
      Nice, will send you a nice stick if you walk in and do the exit interview with the cigar burning!
      It was close to that. It's typically a 10min convo and I was there for an hour with the corporate hr director. Let em know why I was leaving and distrusted the company.

Now for a relaxing smoke and some beers

Comment

This weekends lineup

Comment

What cigar...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443832738.444623.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	277.7 KB
ID:	24407780

Enjoying the cooler air with a Siglo II

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
            [ATTACH]746809[/ATTACH]

Enjoying the cooler air with a Siglo II
            How are those? A lot of the Cohibas I've been having lately have been less than impressive

Comment

Life is good, just finished a Dirty Rat and off to bed. 4:30 will come early, but can't beat opening morning in the woods!

Comment

Te-Amo Cuba Blend this nice cool evening...bold flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  How are those? A lot of the Cohibas I've been having lately have been less than impressive

This one was aged and was exceptional

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443970527.705586.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	350.4 KB
ID:	24407918 2012 Patel Bros. if say it's aged enough.

Comment

What cigar...

Finally some windows down weather. Zz top on the radio and a fuente short story en route to blast the birdies.

Last edited by 35remington; 10-04-2015, 04:03 PM.

Comment

This would make a nice humidor...

I'm hoping for a call back, but don't mind if any of you other Dallas guys give it a try.

Comment

Just pulled a tat 262 out of the humi. It's a lancero kind of Monday

Comment

Never having been a big fan of Tatuaje stuff I was pleasantly surprised by this lancero. Very smooth and great flavor all the way. Only let it sit for 6 months. Lanceros (and almost all smaller gauge) are my favorite because you taste more of the wrapper

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              Never having been a big fan of Tatuaje stuff I was pleasantly surprised by this lancero. Very smooth and great flavor all the way. Only let it sit for 6 months. Lanceros (and almost all smaller gauge) are my favorite because you taste more of the wrapper

I'm a huge Lancero fan myself. I have no idea why I haven't purchased more! Cheers

Comment

I was wanting to smoke one on this nice cool evening. However I dont think my wife is ever gonna let me come home. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X