No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had this one the other night. It came in a sampler pak.
    Here's what I found about it on the internet.

. "As perhaps the most expensive yet accessible cigar on the market, Gurkha’s The Black Dragon surpasses the HMR in both quality and price. Released in 2006 as a limited edition line, The Black Dragon contains an international mix of tobaccos beneath its rich leafy shell. At $115,000 a box or $1,150 per cigar, Gurkha’s The Black Dragon cigars are both absurdly expensive and prestigious."

Was it good? Oh hail yeah! Best stick I have ever smoked. Good down to the last 3/4" and nearly a 2 hour smoke.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by muzzlebrake; 09-08-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Had this one the other night. It came in a sampler pak.
      Here's what I found about it on the internet.

. "As perhaps the most expensive yet accessible cigar on the market, Gurkha’s The Black Dragon surpasses the HMR in both quality and price. Released in 2006 as a limited edition line, The Black Dragon contains an international mix of tobaccos beneath its rich leafy shell. At $115,000 a box or $1,150 per cigar, Gurkha’s The Black Dragon cigars are both absurdly expensive and prestigious."

Was it good? Oh hail yeah! Best stick I have ever smoked. Good down to the last 3/4" and nearly a 2 hour smoke.
      Unless I'm missing something, the black Dragon can be had for $8 on CI. I don't know where you found that write up on it.

Comment

headed out to a big job interview in the morning. Gonna burn one of my last PSD4s before heading to the airport in the morning. Looking forward to a celebratory one thursday night when I get back to Texas also

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          headed out to a big job interview in the morning. Gonna burn one of my last PSD4s before heading to the airport in the morning. Looking forward to a celebratory one thursday night when I get back to Texas also
          Good luck brother

Comment

Good luck hooligan!

Comment

Good luck hooligan.

Comment

Thanks all. Hopefully I will find a shop in Grand Rapids to calm the neves this evening before tomorrow's gauntlet

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                  Unless I'm missing something, the black Dragon can be had for $8 on CI. I don't know where you found that write up on it.
                  Here's the link http://hudsonmod.com/the-200000-cigar/

I sure would like to think I didn't accidentally smoke a Gurkha "The Black Dragon" as opposed to the regular "Black Dragon". There's the difference. It's in the name. I have smoked the Gurkha Evil before but am not real familiar with Gurkha cigars other than to know they make a bazillion different ones.
                  This Black Dragon was to me a 95+ smoke.

Comment

Enjoying a smoke and hanging out with Michael this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Enjoying a smoke and hanging out with Michael this afternoon
                      Hope y'all are enjoying this cold spell. Just got to the hotel in Grand Rapids, MI and it's a blistering 74 here

Now to find a stick to set fire to!

Comment

Must me a love hate relationship that you're brining your piece along for a smoke. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                          Must me a love hate relationship that you're brining your piece along for a smoke. Haha

I was actually just showing off my newest. Plus cigar pictures are much more manly with a gun

Comment

Smoke an Oliva Melanio and honestly I'm not too impressed. It's a good smoke but I think I over hyped it in my head

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              Smoke an Oliva Melanio and honestly I'm not too impressed. It's a good smoke but I think I over hyped it in my head
                              You're the second I've heard that from. Really interesting to me since the one I had was full of flavors and just a smooth smoke. Was a medium-full body.

I wonder if these things are inconsistent or are just age dependent?

Comment

I wasn't in love with the meliano myself either. To each his own

Comment

Working...
                                X