What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
    Im not much of a duck hunter but Im gonna try to change that this year!

Don't do it. It's very addicting. Next thing you know your hooked. All you want to do is duck hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
      Don't do it. It's very addicting. Next thing you know your hooked. All you want to do is duck hunt.

Haha. I hear ya man. Its just part of my job. I HAVE to go duck hunt this year. Its tough, but somebody has to do it!

Comment

Haha. I hear ya man. Its just part of my job. I HAVE to go duck hunt this year. Its tough, but somebody has to do it!
        Y'all hiring?!

Someone has to make the sacrifice glad you're willing to do it. And that you have time to bring your spirits back up with a smoke

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          Y'all hiring?!

Someone has to make the sacrifice glad you're willing to do it. And that you have time to bring your spirits back up with a smoke

Haha. Ill put you on the list buddy!

On a side note Ill be in Ft. Worth from Wednesday thru Sunday if anyone wants to meet up for dinner and/or a smoke.

Comment

Haha. Ill put you on the list buddy!

On a side note Ill be in Ft. Worth from Wednesday thru Sunday if anyone wants to meet up for dinner and/or a smoke.
            Might be able to grab a post work smoke Wednesday or Thursday

Comment

Man Michael. Todd myself I'd let them sit a while but saw this plumed beauty. I have a couple 2014s in letting set and the one I smoked wasn't close to this. Do you know what year it is?

Comment

Contractors just left and it's going to be a whole lot more than first estimated.

Any interest in a turn key wineador? I just got it set up and stocked. Cigars will come with it, will put pics and inventory list up tomorrow is there is interest. The fridge electricity works but it does not cool which is why it was converted.

This fridge

With about 25 CC and about 25 NC, mostly Fuente

Also a 50ct xicar herf

Comment

Id be interested in the inventory for sure

Comment

Contractors just left and it's going to be a whole lot more than first estimated.

Any interest in a turn key wineador? I just got it set up and stocked. Cigars will come with it, will put pics and inventory list up tomorrow is there is interest. The fridge electricity works but it does not cool which is why it was converted.

This fridge

With about 25 CC and about 25 NC, mostly Fuente

Also a 50ct xicar herf
                    This wouldn't have anything to do with your post about your wife finding you out huh?.......

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                      Id be interested in the inventory for sure
                      I'll put together an inventory list tomorrow when I stop by the house

If anyone else is interested pm me so I don't keep hijacking this thread and I'll get you the info

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                        This wouldn't have anything to do with your post about your wife finding you out huh?.......
                        Lol no it has to do with a busted copper pipe and a giant hole in my wall and 2 rooms damaged. Best part is we haven't even moved into the house yet

Comment

Lol no it has to do with a busted copper pipe and a giant hole in my wall and 2 rooms damaged. Best part is we haven't even moved into the house yet
                          Dang dude. Been there with my parents house. They've had 3 break in the slab. I shot you a PM. Let me know how I can help

Comment

Every house has a warrantee! If you haven't moved in yet there is a home "limon law". Check into it brother, the privious owner has to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
                              Man Michael. Todd myself I'd let them sit a while but saw this plumed beauty. I have a couple 2014s in letting set and the one I smoked wasn't close to this. Do you know what year it is?

It's a '13. Glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                It's a '13. Glad you enjoyed it!
                                Sweet. Now I know what to shoot for to let the ones I had sit. Thanks again brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X