What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
    Michael, what are the details on the box of no. 4s?

I am waiting to hear back from someone on them now. If they don't want them, I'll let them go for $300 which is what I am in them. Just picked them up a few months ago because I love the 2013's! Paid a few dollars more for them being 13's.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I am waiting to hear back from someone on them now. If they don't want them, I'll let them go for $300 which is what I am in them. Just picked them up a few months ago because I love the 2013's! Paid a few dollars more for them being 13's.
      Put me in line. If I can find a buddy that wants to split them with me I'll be interested.

Comment

If there is any interest, I will post them here first; I have a box or two of full CC's, RE's and possible LE's to liquidate. I will be selling them by the box only and they are in the $300-$400 range. If interested, post up or I will list them on a cigar auction site.

I know CC, but what's LE and RE? Limited and Reserve?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          I know CC, but what's LE and RE? Limited and Reserve?
          They're a regional release. A limited number will be produced and sold only in the specified country

Comment

Correct. RE is Regional Editions released in limited numbers and only in a given area. LE's are Limited Editions that are generally released by year.

Comment

Michael, if you know by Saturday, I'll be in town and could pick them up from you then. Let me know.

Comment

The box of D4's has been sold. The RE's are still up for grabs. I'll do them for $350

Comment

My cousin brings these back from Nicaragua. Makes my top 3 easily IMO...

Comment

Probably not the best CC out there, but with almost 4 years of humidor time this one is smoking really well.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439504836.400799.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	24396699

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                      Probably not the best CC out there, but with almost 4 years of humidor time this one is smoking really well.
                      [ATTACH]734036[/ATTACH]

That is an awesome cigar!!! I have several RA's and love them!!!

Comment

That is an awesome cigar!!! I have several RA's and love them!!!

I wish you would send some my way.

Comment

[ATTACH]734037[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                            [ATTACH]734036[/ATTACH]

My number 3 or 4 CC to be honest. Very good smoke there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
                              I wish you would send some my way.

I can send you a box if you are in the market.!? I need to liquidate some inventory. I may even consider parting with the Juan Lopez Portugal RE's, maybe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439509344.853979.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	24396701

Comment

Michael what's that top box of RA's?

Comment

Working...
                                X