What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
    Haha, I haven't smoked one in about a week. I'll light up multiple tomorrow though. Golf tournament.

I haven't been smoking much recently either. Don't like smoking by myself

Comment

Still smoking but been too busy to post. Poor pic of the cigar, Joya de Nicaragua. Not an overly impressive smoke, but cool looking with multiple wrappers. Hopefully get the Scarab running by this time next year.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438100633.511326.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	24394556

Comment

Im gonna set something on fire at some point today...

Comment

Been too long since I've smoked so stopped by Michael's in Keller to kill time between appointments

Wasn't a bad smoke, wasn't anything special

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438124847.677337.jpg
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	24394611

Burning one of these Diesel Grind Shortys. Dang good.

Comment

I'm simi-back guys. Life has me VERY busy as of late. One of my boys is getting married Saturday, I'm still working on the remodel as funds allow, and I am in dire need to draw blood! The latter should happen Monday. A much needed stress reliever in sticking a pig or three is around the corner.

I haven't smoked but a couple cigars over the past couple weeks. Had my first Diplo CC the other day and really enjoyed it. Very full and flavorful.

Comment

I guess a pic would help. It was burned to celebrate completing one of 30 solar panels I'm building. Each one is 435 watts at 72.9 volts and 5.98 amps on a 24 volt system! Each one measures 7' long by 3 1/2' wide and weigh in at 71#'s

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438168814.959326.jpg
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	24394659

Comment

Well I finally did it. Put a flame to this 2012 Mr Sam. What a smoke. Hooligan, thank you sir.

Comment

Well I finally did it. Put a flame to this 2012 Mr Sam. What a smoke. Hooligan, thank you sir.
                    Glad you enjoyed it bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      I'm simi-back guys. Life has me VERY busy as of late. One of my boys is getting married Saturday, I'm still working on the remodel as funds allow, and I am in dire need to draw blood! The latter should happen Monday. A much needed stress reliever in sticking a pig or three is around the corner.

I haven't smoked but a couple cigars over the past couple weeks. Had my first Diplo CC the other day and really enjoyed it. Very full and flavorful.
                      I've heard nothing but good about the CC Diplos.

How are you doing your solar panels? Are you tying into the city or just running for yourself? I'm looking at doing some since we just got our place

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        I've heard nothing but good about the CC Diplos.

How are you doing your solar panels? Are you tying into the city or just running for yourself? I'm looking at doing some since we just got our place
                        I have my shop in town "off the grid" right now. I am building these in prep for when we build in the country. We want to be 100% self sustaining and off the grid. In time I will be fabricating a 3.5kW wind turbine to go with the solar. 99% of the time it is sunny or cloudy and windy so we will be covered all around.

Comment

I have my shop in town "off the grid" right now. I am building these in prep for when we build in the country. We want to be 100% self sustaining and off the grid. In time I will be fabricating a 3.5kW wind turbine to go with the solar. 99% of the time it is sunny or cloudy and windy so we will be covered all around.
                          That a impressive. I've read articles that say cost isn't justified in systems like that. I guess if you're building it yourself, you save some of the upfront cost

Comment

VERY interesting! I'd love to hear more about what it takes to construct those panels and if any of it can be subsidized from the Feds.

Comment

That a impressive. I've read articles that say cost isn't justified in systems like that. I guess if you're building it yourself, you save some of the upfront cost
                              I picked up $13,500 worth of damaged solar panels for a little over $100 so for me it is very worth it. When it is said and done it will run me @ $3,000 to get them all up and going. The costs are very high but it is all in what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                                VERY interesting! I'd love to hear more about what it takes to construct those panels and if any of it can be subsidized from the Feds.
                                There is a program and you can write some off on your taxes but I didn't go that route. My reasoning is, I don't want anyone to know what we have. Not in a tin foil hat kind of way it is just not anyone's business what we decide to do. Our total power turn-key investment will be around $25k when it is all said and done.

Comment

Working...
                                X