Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's first course.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
      Tonight's first course.
      I am fixen to make that my second smoke. Tell me how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
        Tonight's first course.
        Nice!¡!

Comment

Me & a couple neighbors. I supplied all the sticks.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331940988.624356.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24059556

Comment

Delay of game; just now starting.
            Good draw and overall construction. No soft spots or knots. Good flavor. White ash, and thus far burning evenly.

Comment

Tonight...

Comment

ttguy I have some of those. How are they?

Comment

Question regarding humidors? What rH level does everyone try to keep it at??

Just got a digital hygrometer and it has been reading 62% for a day or so........

Comment

Originally posted by redneck82 View Post
                    Question regarding humidors? What rH level does everyone try to keep it at??

Just got a digital hygrometer and it has been reading 62% for a day or so........
                    62-66 is what mine stays at.

Comment

Third selection for this evening.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331953787.189467.jpg
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	24059589

Comment

62 isn't horible. I try to keep mine around 70%.

For tonight, apple pie, Ziegen Boch and a Gran Habano #5 and Classic Rock on the stereo...
                        Attached Files

Comment

I prefer to keep my humidor around 64-65%. 70% is a little high for my taste.

Jackson - I like to write reviews for myself and a cigar forum I am on. It helps me keep notes of my taste profiles, and what I would buy again. I am not great at the reviews, and my palate definitely isnt as developed as some. Either way, here is my review for the EP Carrillo Encantos:

Ok, again, I am a complete rookie at reviews, so please bare with me. I do this solely for my entertainment...

Tonight I decided to have an EP Carrillo Encantos. After the 90 Miles experience the other day, I was truly hoping for something more soothing to my rookie palate. This stick was the right choice. The prelight draw was tight, and had a semi-sweet flavor to it. Interesting, and made me look forward to more. It was very well constructed, and looked very appealing as well. 1/3 was fantastic. It had a very rich creamy taste, thick smoke, and great draw. The burn was consistantly even, and the ash was holding strong. 2/3 the quality continued. The creaminess settled down some, and I picked up on a little more of the sweetness I noticed prelight. About half way through the cigar, the ash fell. The burn was still even, and the draw was still fantastic. The final third started to let a little bit of peppery note into the smoke. It was a good combination of sweet and spice. The retrohale led to a touch more spice, but no where near overbearing. I smoked this one all the way down, and I enjoyed every puff. Really not bad for a $6 stick. This is one I will order again as a routine smoke to have in the humidor.

Comment

BTW, mine is sitting at 76% now and slowly dropping. My ash is splitting for the first time in a longggg time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It's sad, I wasn't that happy with tonights choice.

Didn't go well together.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331957371.515836.jpg
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	24059595
                                Smoked the governor today.

Comment

Working...
                                X