• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks scotty!

Comment

Two guesses, starts with F
      Attached Files

Comment

Drew Estate dirt torpedo is my favorite, and is a fantastic cigar.

Enjoying one around Christmas.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
          Ok, I guess this is where I eat crow and admit the flavor of both the cigar and scotch are better without the ice. I'm having a great night after a crappy day. Thanks for the nudge guys.

Comment

Going to "experiment" tonight. Not sure if you guys remember, but my last RP Edge Corojo was partnered with a Guiness Extra Stout. Things didn't go so well. Gummi suggested that I try it with a sweet drink, perhaps a pure cane Dr. Pepper or such. Well, here's an A&W Root Beer with my LAST RP Edge Corojo. We'll see how this goes.

Ron

Comment

Any updates, Ron?

Comment

I'm currious myself...

Comment

Did not get to light 1 up yet this week. Had to sit in continuing education last night. I'll try this evening.

Comment

Tonight is the first official meeting of my new Non-Profit Organization, "Red Meat & Cigar Club of TX". We will be grilling steaks, and lighting up 15-20 sticks simultaneously tonight. Hoping for a good turnout.

Comment

Originally posted by ttguy View Post
                      Tonight is the first official meeting of my new Non-Profit Organization, "Red Meat & Cigar Club of TX". We will be grilling steaks, and lighting up 15-20 sticks simultaneously tonight. Hoping for a good turnout.

Where at?

Comment

Colleyville, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                          Any updates, Ron?
                          Oops, I guess I forgot to hit submit. You sir know your stuff. The root beer sure changed the flavor to something much more favorable. I enjoyed it last night for sure.

Comment

RP Edge again tonight!

Can't post pics with the new tapatalk...

Comment

Tonight is for my fallen brothers. No burn update this time.

Please, take the time to say a little prayer for our fallen...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Enjoying a Macanudo Vintage 1997 Maduro tonight. I have to say I am quite impressed so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X