What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
    Nice! ^^^ the angel's anvil looks interesting. Never seen that one before.

Yea that looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
      Just received my order from Serious Cigars. Also pre-ordered 2 crowned heads yellow rose Texas editions.
      [ATTACH]699862[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]699863[/ATTACH]
      That's a great lookin order! I've been looking at some of the Crowned Heads stuff. I'm gonna have to order some of those

Comment

Just sparked this up. Impressed so far...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post

I LOVE those. I've still got 7 or 8 I got from Michael from 08

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
            I LOVE those. I've still got 7 or 8 I got from Michael from 08
            Well you're about to have another haha, although it is much younger. As much as I'm enjoying this one, I bet aged ones are really good

Comment

Well you're about to have another haha, although it is much younger. As much as I'm enjoying this one, I bet aged ones are really good

Dang, that just sucks they're pretty okay smokes lol

Comment

Which SC is that?
                Last edited by acc05R1; 03-12-2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
                  Nice! ^^^ the angel's anvil looks interesting. Never seen that one before.
                  I've heard really good reviews on it, so I decided to find out for myself. As for the others, I've only had the La Cima's and the Under Crown. All of the others are new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                    Which SC is that?
                    It's the sc lancero, guajiro I think is what its called

Comment

Thanks Chase.

Comment

I am blessed to still have my grandfather though his health is not all that great. I am on my way to drive him to a Dr's appointment this morning. After I get back home this afternoon promised packages will go out. Have a great day guys, it's Friday!

Comment

Well it was a pretty decent week at work and next week is booked up so today will be a breakfast smoke and watching the rain with the pup. Happy Friday all

Comment

Packages have been dropped off. It's been a crazy busy day "off"! I'm back at the Dr's office for a ruptured eardrum. Ugh, it feels like if it's not one thing it's another right now...

Comment

Sorry to hear that Michael. On a good note, USPS actually got things done on time. All packages have either been delivered, or are out for delivery today. I've enjoyed the trading and getting to "meet" new people in this thread, and I appreciate the generosity of everyone here. You guys are the reason this place is so great. Enjoy y'all's weekend!
                              Last edited by acc05R1; 03-13-2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Thank you brother. Will check the mail when I get home in a couple hours. I'll also PM everyone tracking numbers who is receiving a package this time around.

Comment

Working...
                                X