What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
    Now says file limit on photos 860x860and mine need to be resized. How does one accomplish this with iPhone? Nice smokes fellas!
    Mine said the same thing last night. Could not share the pic.

Comment

May be time for a "What Cigar? Part 2!!!"

Comment

Part 2 will come after Nanza.

It's going to be a great night! Come join me...
        Attached Files

Comment

If anyone wants to come over tonight, my treat...

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
            Now says file limit on photos 860x860and mine need to be resized. How does one accomplish this with iPhone? Nice smokes fellas!
            Tapatalk no longer automatically resizes your photo. Get the simple resizer app. It's free. Select camera in simple resizer. Adjust the slider to less than 860x860. Take your photo. Use. Save. It is stored in your photo album camera roll. Select that photo with Tapatalk. You can also resize any photo already in your library the same way. PIA but it works.

Comment

Thanks for that info.

Comment

Thanks Scotty!

I know round one is starting early but with my swing shift, today is my weekend.

Y'all come join me for round #2!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  Thanks Scotty!

I know round one is starting early but with my swing shift, today is my weekend.

Y'all come join me for round #2!
                  Love to, but I'm too far. We'll burn one at Bownanza.

Comment

Or two

Comment

Gummi Bear, thank you sir! This turned out to be a fine pair.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Those San Cristobal cigars are gooooood. I'm glad you like it! I do think it's the classiest band in the cigar world today too.

Ashton Cigars - The Finest Premium Cigars Since 1985. Traditionally Crafted with Patience & Precision. Renowned for Excellence.

The Garcia family mentioned, is Don Pepin and son Jaime.

Comment

It was soooo good!

Comment

I will take care of you at Nanza! Have you tried The Balvenie 12 yr double barrel? To me it's better than their 21yr at 1/3 the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                              Those San Cristobal cigars are gooooood. I'm glad you like it! I do think it's the classiest band in the cigar world today too.

Ashton Cigars - The Finest Premium Cigars Since 1985. Traditionally Crafted with Patience & Precision. Renowned for Excellence.

The Garcia family mentioned, is Don Pepin and son Jaime.
                              I am going to have to go find a couple of those to give them a shot.

Comment

Ahhh...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X