• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
    Brazos Hunter $100x2 Full-Med, Aged RE's or LE's

CSF45 $100

cj7zrcool $100 ~ More medium than full. Anything, I'm just giddy at the prospect of trying a few authentic Cubans.

mwinter501 $100

Hooligan $100x2 - Series D No 4, anything aged or RE/LE, any that have a good price point that you would still recommend. Only thing I've had that I'm not a huge fan of Bolivar.

Avezorak $100 im thinking 50% SD4 and/or Epi's and 50% RE/LE but Im flexible. Maybe 1 Cohiba to liven up my humi

Scotty $100

Yaqui $100x2

Seacoal$100 possibly x2 Med-full, in for whatever, RE's of possible

tremman78 $100

Hardware $100.00 I'm good with any assortment

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      If we get really close to something but are a little short, let me know. I'll feel up the sofa cushions for another hundy.
      this X 3

Comment

The only way we can do a 50/50 on D4's and LE/RE's would be if the LE/RE's run the same as the D4's per unit and I pay on average 4-5x or more on the LE's and RE's that I have in my humidor.

Comment

I'm posting this to give y'all an idea of how much Regional's cost. I have right at a grand tied up in the picture below.

Comment

Oh, and the full box is a box of 10.

Comment

How is someone going to order and receive these CCs?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                Make a phone call and receive them in the mail.

Comment

I wouldn't mind something like La Gloria Cubana or something like that to add a cheaper option...

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    I know a guy who knows a guy

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      I wouldn't mind something like La Gloria Cubana or something like that to add a cheaper option...
                      I've been meaning to get a box myself. They are awesome!!!

Comment

I know a guy who knows a guy

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          I've been meaning to get a box myself. They are awesome!!!
                          got to enjoy one with my neighbor recently, great cigar especially for the money imo

Comment

What cigar...

And I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy.

Comment

got to enjoy one with my neighbor recently, great cigar especially for the money imo
                              I'm down to 9

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make it easy, copy and paste the list with what you would like.

Brazos Hunter $100x2 Full-Med, Aged RE's or LE's

CSF45 $100

cj7zrcool $100

mwinter501 $100 X 2 (possibly 3) - I'm down for whatever the group wants. I've always wanted a few Behike. I'd be willing to throw extra into a side pot if there were other people with me on that one.

Hooligan $100x2 - Series D No 4, anything aged or RE/LE, any that have a good price point that you would still recommend. Only thing I've had that I'm not a huge fan of Bolivar.

Avezorak $100

Scotty $100x2 What are the RE/LE that y'all speak of? (I'll pay you at the Happy Hour at Ed's, Michael)

Yaqui $100x2

Seacoal$100 possibly x2 Med-full, in for whatever, RE's of possible

tremman78 $100
                                Here's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X