No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, post up if there is anything y'all would like to try like a Cohiba or other higher end cigar. This would be the time to get/try some if you haven't or want to. Just a thought

Comment

I'd personally nice to get a few Monte #2's. Other than that, I'm in for whatever

Comment

I assume most anything this group decides on will be smokeable

Comment

I'm wide open, except for preferring something(s) more toward the medium end of the strength level. I have not paid much attention to Cuban's because they were out of reach due to the embargo, but just about everything I've seen or read about has been full bodied....which is what I'll take if that's whats available.

Comment

I trust the powers at be to make the right decisions, as long as there are some Partagas (which I'm sure there will be) and maybe a hoyo de monterey or two I'm more than happy. Cohiba's are good but I don't know if I'm patient enough to wait for them to reach max potential

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              I trust the powers at be to make the right decisions, as long as there are some Partagas (which I'm sure there will be) and maybe a hoyo de monterey or two I'm more than happy. Cohiba's are good but I don't know if I'm patient enough to wait for them to reach max potential

I would have to check but I can typically purchase aged boxes as far as the other recomindations, I do agree! A D4 or Epi is hard to beat.

Comment

I favor the full to med-full stuff, but I'm ok with whatever sampler you come up with.

Comment

im in for 100

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                    I'd personally nice to get a few Monte #2's. Other than that, I'm in for whatever

It has been my experience that the #2 is one of the most inconsistent cigars made. More often than not, they are okay at best. I have a few and could be talked out of one. Personally, I would not want to get any 2's but if that's what y'all want, we will get them.

What if we ordered one high end box or well aged box, a couple middle line like D4's and Epi's, and a couple "lower line" that are still great like POR's or....? Again, just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                      It has been my experience that the #2 is one of the most inconsistent cigars made. More often than not, they are okay at best. I have a few and could be talked out of one. Personally, I would not want to get any 2's but if that's what y'all want, we will get them.

What if we ordered one high end box or well aged box, a couple middle line like D4's and Epi's, and a couple "lower line" that are still great like POR's or....? Again, just a thought

That works for me. I'm personally pretty easy to please, and I do like a D4. And I'm in to try whatever y'all come up with for high end or aged. Would there be any way to get hands on any RE's?

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                        That works for me. I'm personally pretty easy to please, and I do like a D4. And I'm in to try whatever y'all come up with for high end or aged. Would there be any way to get hands on any RE's?

If the masses want to get a RE, I'm not apposed to it. They will cost a bit more (meaning you may only get one or two).
                        Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 02-12-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

To make it easy, copy and paste the list with what you would like.

Brazos Hunter $100x2 Full-Med, Aged RE's or LE's
                          CSF45 $100
                          cj7zrcool $100
                          mwinter501 $100
                          Hooligan $100x2
                          Avezorak $100
                          Scotty $100
                          Yaqui $100x2
                          Seacoal$100 possibly x2
                          tremman78 $100

Comment

CSF45 $100

cj7zrcool $100

mwinter501 $100

Hooligan $100x2

Avezorak $100
                            Scotty $100

Yaqui $100x2

Seacoal$100 possibly x2 Med-full, in for whatever, RE's of possible

tremman78 $100

Comment

BTW, if you are in the minority and would rather not have what the group is getting, let me know. I have several and could possibly trade you out with your preference.

Comment

CSF45 $100

cj7zrcool $100

mwinter501 $100

Hooligan $100x2 - Series D No 4, anything aged or RE/LE, any that have a good price point that you would still recommend. Only thing I've had that I'm not a huge fan of Bolivar.

Avezorak $100

Scotty $100

Yaqui $100x2

Seacoal$100 possibly x2 Med-full, in for whatever, RE's of possible

tremman78 $100

Comment

Working...
                                X