What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadro View Post
    Congrats! And glad mom and baby are doing well.

2x

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      My tail is wagging! I just received my portion of a multi box RE split! A couple were damaged in transit but all is good!

Drool

Comment

Michael, that is a mouth watering sight!

Comment

Thanks guys. I was really blessed! A good friend of mine stationed overseas befriended a man that has a phenomenal RE and LE collection that fell on hard times and had to part with some. He called me up and asked if I wanted to go in with him and one other guy and I could not say no. Some are four years old while some are current production. Four individual and different cigars arrived with slight damage so they will get sacrificed soon. The others will rest for a bit...

Comment

What a haul! Wow!!^^^ the d4's look dark and rich! are the POR's the petit corona?

Comment

Yes sir they are. I wish I could have afforded more of the RA LE Regionals! I had the pleasure of enjoying one a couple months ago and it was awesome!

Comment

I couldn't wait so I just light one with a little damage to the foot. This is just turrble

Comment

No pity for you! Enjoy your miserable cigar :-)

Comment

It was pretty darn good for a green cigar. The cool and dry ride half way around the world prob helped out a little.

Comment

Michael congrats on the healthy nephew and the amazing present when you got home!

I need to make some friends overseas!

Comment

Enjoying this chateau maduro, a bit nippy out though
                        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423189176.039024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	24362672

Can't keep my hands off these, gonna have to hide them. One of my top 3!

Comment

Can anyone tell me about these? I got them last April when my kid was born.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
                              Can anyone tell me about these? I got them last April when my kid was born.

IMO they are much better than the average generic It's a ____ cigars. With having three, to me, it would be so awesome to smoke one with 'em on the 18th Bday then you smoke the third alone in reflection when they move out...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                IMO they are much better than the average generic It's a ____ cigars. With having three, to me, it would be so awesome to smoke one with 'em on the 18th Bday then you smoke the third alone in reflection when they move out...
                                Will they last until he is 18? They are in glass tubes. Also what do you look for in Cubans? My boss is about to go on a cruise the Bahamas and is going to try and pick up a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X