• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take the Trinidads and Fuentes Michael

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send you my paypal info. I can get them out tomorrow after lunch.

Comment

We are happy people here. Thanks Michael!

Comment

No problem guys. Thank y'all and y'all are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            10 months is still a bit green for me. Come to B/CS with trade bait and I'll hook you up with a 6yr aged one

Will let you know next time I'm headed through, happens occasionally. Thanks for the offer!

Comment

2009 Diamond Crown Maximus, 2012 Destino Singlo Gran AniverXario Opus X, 2012 Destino Singlo Opus X, and 2008 Don Carlos Opus X all SOLD.

Comment

The only ones left right now are the Seven pre-release El Centurion by Garcia/My Father. I'm sure I'll post up some more when I go through the drawers. The next round will be a few mixed samplers in the $30 range...

Comment

Dang, beat me to the Fuentes!

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                    I see you're in FW too... I'm always open to trades

Comment

I know there are a lot of gurkha fans here. Figured I'd post up this sale I got an email about at CI. I'll be ordering a few.

Repeat after me. Good cigars don’t have to bust your wallet. Victor Sinclair Clasicos deliver long-filler goodness starting at just $1.75 apiece! For just the next 24-hours, you can scoop up either a bundle of the Natural or Maduro variety for up to 68% OFF! These trusty handmades come in a variety of sizes ranging from Robusto (5”x50) to Churchill (7”x50) and deliver on quality when you’re looking for an affordable knockaround. Plus, we’ll even throw in a Rockwell Quad Torch Lighter ($40 value) for just $5 more!Jose Dominquez and his son JR crafted the Clasico line to become the king of value. Coming in bundles of 20 in either Natural or Maduro, you’re getting bang for the buck with Dominican long-fillers. The Natural wrapper is a Connecticut leaf that boasts a mellow to medium body with crisp and creamy notes. On the dark side of this blend, the maduro wrapper creates a rich medium-bodied experience. Full of complexity, pepper, and subtle sweetness, this blend hits the spot when you want something chewy yet kind to your wallet.These flavorful Dominican made bundles fly off our shelves every day. Here’s your chance to get in on the action starting at just $34.99! Plus, score a new quad torch lighter for only $5 more! Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by CSF45 View Post
                        I may have a few more. After I awake in the morning and run an errand, I will check and let you and one other know.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          I may have a few more. After I awake in the morning and run an errand, I will check and let you and one other know.
                          Will you put me on the contact list?

Comment

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post
                            Will you put me on the contact list?
                            Will do

Comment

I see you're in FW too... I'm always open to trades
                              I'm pretty green in the cigar game, so I doubt I'll have anything you'd be interested in beside cash.

Comment

What cigar...

Good morning gents...
                                Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 01-27-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X