No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying a nub Cameroon since I finished work early today, yea!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419026029.584819.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	24352080

Comment

U smoke that...I'm smoking a deer tonight.

What's up cuz!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        Enjoying a 2011 series b god of fire right now and a pint of Guinness. Life is good

I need to go back and get more of these 2011s but today's score already overfilled my humidor
        For the love of all that's Holy, man! If you have sticks in peril, send them to me for safekeeping!!

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
          U smoke that...I'm smoking a deer tonight.

What's up cuz!!

Hey hey, I have quarters I need to de-bone. The Nub was good, slightly more bitter than a Cameroon should be IMO. It was from cigars.com, and have a feeling it got dried out at one time.

Cool enough to process in garage I think. Will thaw with the rest and grind later, aged for 20 days! Want to cold smoke, need some cold and some time to finish the smoke box.

Comment

I've been messing around with cigars since I was about 15 or 16, which was a long time ago (71 as I type). I've tried this, tried that, tried some Cubans when they were still legal. A few years ago I found a wonderful cigar that just worked. Don't ask me any taste/aroma/smell/whatever questions, cause I can't answer and ain't interested. All I know is I like em. I buy them mail order from Finck Cigar in San Antonio. Travis Club Classic Plaza Maduro's. They may not be cool and they may not be expensive, but they are for certain good. I like em.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
              I've been messing around with cigars since I was about 15 or 16, which was a long time ago (71 as I type). I've tried this, tried that, tried some Cubans when they were still legal. A few years ago I found a wonderful cigar that just worked. Don't ask me any taste/aroma/smell/whatever questions, cause I can't answer and ain't interested. All I know is I like em. I buy them mail order from Finck Cigar in San Antonio. Travis Club Classic Plaza Maduro's. They may not be cool and they may not be expensive, but they are for certain good. I like em.

Have to give them a try. I saw some of the Te-Amos you mentioned when I was in a shop the other day and meant to grab one.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post

I love to go to Finck's. We haven't been that way in several years though. Thank you! I did not think of calling them and ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  I love to go to Finck's. We haven't been that way in several years though. Thank you! I did not think of calling them and ordering.
                  You know it is 2014, they also have a website
                  Finck's is where I bought my first cigars. My favorite shop for sure

Comment

The best of both worlds. Deer hunting and smoking a good cigar.

Thanks Jacob !!!! This Pinar Del Rio Oscuro is excellent !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      The best of both worlds. Deer hunting and smoking a good cigar.

Thanks Jacob !!!! This Pinar Del Rio Oscuro is excellent !!!
                      It sounded pretty daggum good! Glad your enjoying it and somehow also getting to hunt! What caliber is your contender?

Comment

This one is custom chambered in .300 Savage. Took a .30 Herrett barrel and had it rechambered to .300 Savage. It is a shooter out to 200 if you have a good rest and can hold it steady. 100 yards and under its wicked death on deer and pigs. I also have a 7x30 Waters. Has your SS package arrived yet ??

Comment

Heard good things about the 7x30

Kinda miss my contender now *sniff sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                            Heard good things about the 7x30

Kinda miss my contender now *sniff sniff*

Me too! I had one in .223

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              This one is custom chambered in .300 Savage. Took a .30 Herrett barrel and had it rechambered to .300 Savage. It is a shooter out to 200 if you have a good rest and can hold it steady. 100 yards and under its wicked death on deer and pigs. I also have a 7x30 Waters. Has your SS package arrived yet ??
                              Sweet caliber! I need to get dad's up and running. His is chambered in 6.5 TCU. Pretty sweet little gun.
                              It didn't come in yesterday, I just rewoke up so I don't know about today

Comment

What cigar...

I need to kick it up a notch or three!

Comment

Working...
                                X