No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got some of the Davidoff Nicaragua diademas and some of the new cohiba nicaraguas in the mail to try. Its gonna be a long few months while I wait. Ive had the diademas before and they probably benefited more from a few months (at least) in the humidor than any other cigar I've had to date. Muy bueno

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
      Not the best photo, but I got in on the Opus shipment before they were gone at McCoys. 4 each Destino Siglo de Amistad, Rubosto, and Angel Share Fuente Fuente! SCORE!

[ATTACH]679344[/ATTACH]
      If you ever have trouble finding any of the Opus collection let me know what you're looking for and I'll stop by Blue Smoke in Dallas. They have always had every one I've been looking for and too often ones I'm not. They're the reason I'm hooked on that line of cigars!

Comment

Here is my modest accumulation. Nothing like most of you guys here but I'm just getting started...

any recommendations on what I should add are always appreciated!

Comment

(accidental double post)

Comment

That Padilla is awesome! I'm really curious to know know the MC Texas edition is

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
              That Padilla is awesome! I'm really curious to know know the MC Texas edition is
              I'm a big fan of the Padilla! I'll let you know how the MC is soon. It's been in there for a couple months and I'm having a hard time passing it up when I go to select.

The non banded are from one of the local shops down the street from me. A Cuban ex-pat comes and rolls for them. They're a good smoke and $5-$9 so hard to beat

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418912290.189429.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24351889

Merry Christmas to me!
                Found this at the pawn shop yesterday for cheap. Looks like its time to start a new project...

Comment

Aaron, if you want to get together tomorrow I will load up the freezer and a couple things to help you set up your humi project.

Comment

Sounds good man. Ill be off around 6.

Comment

Michael how's your kegerator going?

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                        Michael how's your kegerator going?
                        I got it all cleaned up and in the shop. The corny kegs are soaking now and will be filled this weekend with homebrew.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          I got it all cleaned up and in the shop. The corny kegs are soaking now and will be filled this weekend with homebrew.
                          Sweet!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418929425.135860.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	24351933

Serious cigars is bad for me.

Comment

What is the bryan/college station group up to tonight? I'm finally free for an evening. I have a diesel wicked that needs smoking, and company would be nice.

Comment

Yall can come by my house. Im up to smoke one but wife works late so dont want to leave the kiddo alone (again)!

Comment

Working...
                                X