• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418685098.534019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24351534

Looks like Santa thought I was a good boy this year! Thanks Santa!

Comment

Now the big question! Which do I smoke first?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
        Now the big question! Which do I smoke first?!?
        Always the hardest question!

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
          Has anyone else received a Secret Santa package in the last couple of days?

I received a mysterious package, no return address. It was on my desk when I came in this morning...

Thank you Santa!!!
          Wife said I have some packages. Won't be back home until Wednesday so I'm hoping to find that Santa stopped by while I was gone

Comment

I'm glad they arrived!

Sorry about the La Aurora, I thought that I had it wrapped really good, they must have been hard on the package.

Those are all pretty flavorful cigars, and the LaAurora is a special one. It was rolled in 2008, that is not a 'series' or something. It is a 6 year old stick. It was my last one, I was really hoping it would reach you safely.

If the cap just slipped off, you can use a little bit of Fruit Pectin to adhere it back on. You can get it at a grocery store, and it is not expensive. It is similar to what rollers use to adhere cigars. Sometimes you have to do a little repair. I learned about it when I bought a box of Gracliff's, and it looked like the UPS truck driver sat on it. I have only ever used the powder, but it looks like now there is a gel version that does not require you to mix it up.

Comment

Thanks Gummi! Its just a tiny bit that came loose. Ill repair it and enjoy it! Thanks again!

Comment

Santa got here while I was at work. Thanks santa.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGatoBandito View Post

Santa got here while I was at work. Thanks santa.

Nice man!

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    Im good to go anytime tomorrow. Just tell me where and when.

Just found out the wifey has a late meeting so itll have to be before 5 tomorrow or Wed eve for me

Comment

I got bombed a few days ago...

Thanks, to I am not sure who? I am not sure if we are exchanging with the same person we are sending stogies to or not. I keep the packages, but I think my better half may have done some cleaning up around the house. First time for everything...

Thanks again. I'll try and post a pic...

I am looking forward to the Partagas perfecto. And what can you say about a SD4 . A nice variety to say the least. I hope to send my package out tomorrow!

Last edited by yaqui; 12-15-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I bet I can bet guess who that's from

Comment

Bet I can too. I recognize one in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by shadro View Post
                            Bet I can too. I recognize one in particular.
                            I see two that are trademark and then two of the others I've seen before

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                              I see two that are trademark and then two of the others I've seen before

I should have participated!

Comment

Originally posted by shadro View Post
                                I should have participated!
                                Oh you aren't in? That's a bummer! I'm checking my mail about 10 times a day waiting for my package!

Comment

Working...
                                X