No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have enjoyed every LaAroma that I have ever had. It is a very good line. You can't go wrong, if you like a cigar with a pretty full flavor profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
      Apparently, I was pretty darn good. Santa sent me a heckuva nice bunch of stogies. Thanks, Santa!!!!

[ATTACH]678050[/ATTACH]

Sick gift there brother!!!

My current situation.. A mid/early 2000 Hoyo and a Mole Stout

Life is grand!

Comment

I'm about to head out the door to the annual "garage cigar Christmas party"
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418522313.295327.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	24351237

This is tonight's lineup.

We exchange cigars, it's an excuse to hang out, be silly, and eat great food.

Comment

Jacob (Seacoal). Thank You for the awesome Pinar Del Rio sampler !!! It came in the mail yesterday and I just opened the package. I can't wait to smoke one.

Be looking for your package later this week.

Thank You again and Merry Christmas !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Jacob (Seacoal). Thank You for the awesome Pinar Del Rio sampler !!! It came in the mail yesterday and I just opened the package. I can't wait to smoke one.

Be looking for your package later this week.

Thank You again and Merry Christmas !!!
            I saw it was delivered to USPS yesterday! Didn't think you'd have it till Monday. Enjoy, they looked pretty good and most of thier descriptions fell in line with your flavors. I hope you enjoy!

Sitting on the back porch with the puppy tonight. About to light up a diesel hair of the dog Robusto

Comment

What cigar...

Aaron, Michael, how do y'all's schedules look this week? I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday and free evenings all week

Comment

Pinar is a good one. Had one today while sharpening some knives with the windows open

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                  Aaron, Michael, how do y'all's schedules look this week? I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday and free evenings all week

Im off M-Tu-Wed and not sure about evenings. I can probably make it work out. I would love to get together.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    Im off M-Tu-Wed and not sure about evenings. I can probably make it work out. I would love to get together.
                    I'm there with ya! I know Gavin is off this evening but I don't know if he has plans

Comment

Im free this evening and tomorrow evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                        Im free this evening and tomorrow evening.
                        Sweet. Michael, you off either? Otherwise, we'll just skip you

Comment

Tuesday after work will work for me.

Comment

Sweet, what time y'all think guys?

Comment

Im good to go anytime tomorrow. Just tell me where and when.

Comment

What cigar...

Has anyone else received a Secret Santa package in the last couple of days?

I received a mysterious package, no return address. It was on my desk when I came in this morning...

Thank you Santa!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X