No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha...whenever you are ready brother, open it up!

Thank you! This one was my grandfathers and only comes out every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
      ...I sent my Secret Santa package at lunch today. Should arrive on the 15th.

I received one in the mail yesterday. When am I supposed to open it? Is it supposed to make a ticking sound?
      Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Hahaha...whenever you are ready brother, open it up!

Thank you! This one was my grandfathers and only comes out every now and then.
      I received mine yesterday, also. I must've been VERY good! Thanks Ryan (hooligan)!!

Comment

Now you're showing off!

Nice pipe!

I sent my Secret Santa package at lunch today. Should arrive on the 15th.

I received one in the mail yesterday. When am I supposed to open it? Is it supposed to make a ticking sound?

Its not ticking, thats the rattle you hear. Careful!

Comment

Went to a La Flor tasting tonight in Baton Rouge. Had the 1994 first and it was really good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418435880.205891.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	24351126

Finished up with one of their Suave series and brought a few home with me including a couple of unreleased cigars. Pretty cool little event.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418436092.289833.jpg
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	24351127

Comment

Sweet! I might burn one later when Gavin gets off work. I'm not sure what I want to smoke tonight

Comment

2 back to back was a little much for a rookie. Im hurting a little now. Lol

Comment

Ha ha, sometimes it gets me too, if I smoke 'em back to back!

Pour some granulated sugar under your tongue, and let it dissolve. It will help with the nicotine hit you took.

Comment

Originally posted by mwinter501 View Post
                  Smoked a Cabaiguan Guapos RX natural tonight and it's one of the best smokes I've had in a long time. It was in the humidor almost two months. It was a medium strength, full flavored cigar with strong flavors of wood, earth, leather, and hints of cedar and pepper. The draw was effortless and gave off a very pleasing velvety smoke. The burn was excellent with no touch-up needed. I'm usually done with most cigars after I get just past the last third, but I smoked this one till it was almost burning my fingers and I was disappointed I had to put it down. I usually favor a full-strength cigar, but really enjoyed this one and will most definitely be purchasing a box very soon. If you're looking for an excellent smoke to compliment an experience without taking over, this one's for you.

For any fans or someone who wants to try this cigar, famous smoke is having a sale on 5 packs for them

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cabaigua...ars/item+37807

The sale only last through tomorrow, but they're 55% off. I just ordered 25

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    Went to a La Flor tasting tonight in Baton Rouge. Had the 1994 first and it was really good.

[ATTACH]677929[/ATTACH]

Finished up with one of their Suave series and brought a few home with me including a couple of unreleased cigars. Pretty cool little event.

[ATTACH]677930[/ATTACH]

I will echo the sugar...it works! Last New Year I smokes two Opus Forbidden X's back to back. Halfway through the 2nd one I was ready to be done and started hot-boxing it, not a smart thing to do! I turned all kinds of green! A little sugar under my tongue and a glass of water did the trick...

Comment

Y'all post pics up of what "Santa" sent you...

Comment

I'm smoking a diesel unlimited maduro this fine morning, I'm accompanied by jerald smoking a fink cigar, and jake smoking a CAO Columbia.

Comment

Apparently, I was pretty darn good. Santa sent me a heckuva nice bunch of stogies. Thanks, Santa!!!!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418500319.570317.jpg
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	24351182

Comment

Ha ha, sometimes it gets me too, if I smoke 'em back to back!

Pour some granulated sugar under your tongue, and let it dissolve. It will help with the nicotine hit you took.

Thanks for the tip. Ill have to remember that!

Apparently, I was pretty darn good. Santa sent me a heckuva nice bunch of stogies. Thanks, Santa!!!!

[ATTACH]678050[/ATTACH]

Looks like you were a good boy!

Comment

[ATTACH]678050[/ATTACH]
                              Santa dropped off quite the bundle at your house!

Comment

[ATTACH]678050[/ATTACH]
                                Let me know how you like that aroma de Cuba mi amore. That's one I've been meaning to pick up and forget to EVERY TIME. I actually just placed an order last night and forgot again!

Comment

Working...
                                X