No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I've been away fellas, but my mother has had some health issues and I've been a little preoccupied. I need a break and should be able to enjoy a good smoke and a huge glass of scotch soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
      Sorry I've been away fellas, but my mother has had some health issues and I've been a little preoccupied. I need a break and should be able to enjoy a good smoke and a huge glass of scotch soon.
      Will keep y'all in our prayers...

This one's for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
        Sorry to hear this. I will say a prayer for your mother.

Comment

Sorry to hear Ron. Prayers up!

Comment

Tonight's sticClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329442064.421832.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	24052169

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329442773.994042.jpg
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	24052170for to night getting ready for the weekend! Only got a half day tomorrow !!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Prayers for ur mom Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
                  Tonight's stic
                  Gotta love the Series P. The P1 is one of my favorite 'go-to' cigars.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                    Gotta love the Series P. The P1 is one of my favorite 'go-to' cigars.
                    Never had 1. This is my 1st.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329443600.009889.jpg
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	24052174 great smoke. I will be buying more.

Comment

Pm sent Gummi Bear

Comment

Good lookin stic. Looks like we both have to have a smoke in the garage! Well I'm bout done. Time to put the rug rats n bed. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329444183.998254.jpg
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	24052175

Comment

I'm a straight maduro man my self. What dark beauties to are y'alls favorites? My top five are the aurora#1, RP vintage(either), camacho triple maduro, ancient warrior,and for everyday the Oliva g torpedo. And any Cuban I can get my hands on of course. I'd like to try some new ones this weekend got a Lil smoke money for v-day.

Comment

I've never been huge on maduros. The Brazilia of old was a darn good one, the new one isn't nearly as exciting.

Gurkha has made a few that I enjoyed as well.

I just fired up a very young La Aroma De Cuba. It is another Ashton cigar put together by Don Pepin and his family. They also do the San Cristobal (a fantastic smoke)
                            The La Aroma is pretty peppery, and Has the biting edge of a young Nicaraguan cigar.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I've had several la aromas and liked them all. The brazilia I agree has fallen off. And any ashton especially the sun grow are awesome just a Lil pricey for me. The ancient worrier is a gurkha and reall have never had a bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
                                Never had 1. This is my 1st.[ATTACH]312926[/ATTACH] great smoke. I will be buying more.
                                Is that Tatuaje Cigar?
                                Ernie
                                Last edited by BigErn; 02-16-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X