Clear All

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
    [ATTACH]632158[/ATTACH]

Cheers and happy 4th!!
    Good choice of beer also!

Comment

You better believe it!

Comment

Going to be trying out a Lone Star Cigar from my local shop tonight. Happy fourth!

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
          Going to be trying out a Lone Star Cigar from my local shop tonight. Happy fourth!

Never heard of that one. Would love to work a trade for a few!

Comment

Happy birthday America. And thank you Michael! What's the vintage on this one?

Comment

Lone Star Cigar, not too shabby an well priced. Happy 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by seacoal View Post

happy birthday america. And thank you michael! What's the vintage on this one?

Comment

What's everyone smoking tonight? I'm gettin my fire pit hot for a 1 1/2in ribeye sipping on a titos and sprite mixer and about to fire up an acid blonde. Love nights when the wife is at work just me an the lab hanging out.

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
                    What's everyone smoking tonight? I'm gettin my fire pit hot for a 1 1/2in ribeye sipping on a titos and sprite mixer and about to fire up an acid blonde. Love nights when the wife is at work just me an the lab hanging out.

I just settled into my chair on the deck with a POR Larranaga and glass of iced tea. I must say, this is the best "cheap" CC I have ever had!!!

Comment

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/06/gu2u9unu.jpg[/IMG
                      Nice weekend and Frank your cutters are excellent for the small cuts I'm used to cutting the ends off but putting two small slits works great thanks again Frank

Comment

Comment

Picked up a bundle of these RP 03 Cameroon's for me and some buddies come Christmas time. Since there are 3 of us and 25 cigars, I figured I'd do a little quality control tonight. So glad I chose these. Incredibly easy cigar to draw on. Such a tasty stick. Reaffirmed #1 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Picked up a bundle of these RP 03 Cameroon's for me and some buddies come Christmas time. Since there are 3 of us and 25 cigars, I figured I'd do a little quality control tonight. So glad I chose these. Incredibly easy cigar to draw on. Such a tasty stick. Reaffirmed #1 for me

There you go!

Comment

I didn't get pics, I just enjoyed them. While mowing the lawn I enjoyed a POR. After the lawn was done and I cooled down in the shop with an Epi. I just wrapped up with a Partagas Cifuente, yummmmmm!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                I didn't get pics, I just enjoyed them. While mowing the lawn I enjoyed a POR. After the lawn was done and I cooled down in the shop with an Epi. I just wrapped up with a Partagas Cifuente, yummmmmm!
                                Sounds like a pretty good day

Tonight I'm smoking something new a 601 green label for Deb courtesy of Michael.

Comment

Working...
                                X