No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiled myself for today (and a while to come). When to the cigar shop, picked up myself 3 boxes that I've been wanting for a while. The CAO Italia is in my top 3 cigars, probably the number 2. The other two boxes are a box of AF Double Chateau Natural and 2 bundles of Finck's Muestras that I put into a box of the same size. I'm gonna do a little quality control on the Italia box while enjoying Peter Capstick's "Death in the Long Grass"

Comment

I'm glad I found this thread. It has way too many pages to through them all now but I will be checking often now. I've enjoyed sipping tequilas for years but a year or so ago I had gotten into scotch and cigars.

Comment

How do I post images here? It says to enter the URL of my image. Is there not a simple "browse my computer" feature?

I clicked "post reply" and I can't find a "manage attachments" button.
        Last edited by BigWhey; 06-27-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWhey View Post
          How do I post images here? It says to enter the URL of my image. Is there not a simple "browse my computer" feature?

Unfortunately you would need to upload your pictures to flicker or some other web hosting site. Most use the tapatalk app on our smart phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Spoiled myself for today (and a while to come). When to the cigar shop, picked up myself 3 boxes that I've been wanting for a while. The CAO Italia is in my top 3 cigars, probably the number 2. The other two boxes are a box of AF Double Chateau Natural and 2 bundles of Finck's Muestras that I put into a box of the same size. I'm gonna do a little quality control on the Italia box while enjoying Peter Capstick's "Death in the Long Grass"

Nice haul!

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

You sir have officially jumped down the never ending slippery (and expensive) slope that is cigar addiction......welcome to the club lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigWhey View Post

Click the go advanced tab at the bottom.
                Click the paper clip tab.
                Browse your computer to the photo.
                Click the photo to upload. (You may have to resize it to upload)
                Click the paper clip again to add to your thread.
                Submit reply.
                Done.

If you're posting from your phone, the paid version of tapatalk is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  Click the go advanced tab at the bottom.

Click the paper clip tab.

Browse your computer to the photo.

Click the photo to upload. (You may have to resize it to upload)

Click the paper clip again to add to your thread.

Submit reply.

Done.

If you're posting from your phone, the paid version of tapatalk is the way to go.

Thanks Scotty! I haven't been on the GS from a PC in forever!

Time for a post lawn work cool down...

Comment

[ATTACH]630736[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                      [ATTACH]630736[/ATTACH]

Love the S!!!

Comment

Got this Rocky Patel in a sampler pack when I ordered my Macanudo Maduros. Good smoke! Smoothest draw I've ever had.

Comment

Although it is burning quite unevenly.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                            Although it is burning quite unevenly.
                            How long has it sat in your humi?

Comment

Enjoying a Sunday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by DFWInsuranceGuy View Post
                                How long has it sat in your humi?

Wish I had one!! It's first on the Christmas list. Just starting to get into cigars. Just got them in last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X