What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight offering...
    Soooo smoooth, and rott. Can't wait till these have some age.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
      tonight offering...
      Soooo smoooth, and rott. Can't wait till these have some age.

I had the honor of enjoying an Italia Reginal of the short and it was incredible!!! We should go in on some box splits or trade! I have a few boxes on the way now

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        I had the honor of enjoying an Italia Reginal of the short and it was incredible!!! We should go in on some box splits or trade! I have a few boxes on the way now
        Lemme know...

Comment

I've got a few Cubans that are resting in my humidor that came from Costa Rica. I've been real tempted to get in on your buys. I've searched the internet and even tried to get my uncle in Germany to send me some. How do you do it and know they are not fakes? I'm really wanting to get in on what you do just curious and skeptical if buying fakes. Not insinuating anything just curious. Been on this thread awhile and never got in on the buy because..... Michael no offense love this thread just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
            I've got a few Cubans that are resting in my humidor that came from Costa Rica. I've been real tempted to get in on your buys. I've searched the internet and even tried to get my uncle in Germany to send me some. How do you do it and know they are not fakes? I'm really wanting to get in on what you do just curious and skeptical if buying fakes. Not insinuating anything just curious. Been on this thread awhile and never got in on the buy because..... Michael no offense love this thread just curious.

No offense taken at all my friend! It's a very good question. I am on several cigar boards and have friends that order regular online and I asked them the same thing. Overall, the most reputable place I have heard others order from and I have ordered from myself is ihavanas. I have not, nor have I ever heard of someone getting burned by them. The prices are competitive and their customer service is second to none. My first few orders I made were less that $100 just to make sure you know. Now, I am comfortable placing four figure orders.

I hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
              I always save the good one's for special times I can't smoke cuban's daily like Micheal

See you tomorrow so you can enjoy a nice CC with me I have to pick a couple things up from Lowes early then I'll be home the rest of the day (should be).

Comment

How about a beautiful Cinco Vegas Gold and some Forty Creek. The steaks are grilln'. Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403479017711.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	24310957

Comment

Had to try out my new cigar cutter. Works great lol. Thanks again Frank

Comment

Trying to decide if I want a moduro or one of the local rolls that whiskey barrel aged...

Where's the best place to get quality sticks at a decent price? Either online or DFW

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      Trying to decide if I want a moduro or one of the local rolls that whiskey barrel aged...

Where's the best place to get quality sticks at a decent price? Either online or DFW
                      I usually order from this place.

Shop premium cigars, humidors, samplers, pipes, pipe tobacco, and accessories at Cigars International. Huge cigar selection at great prices everyday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post

Had to try out my new cigar cutter. Works great lol. Thanks again Frank

It does look great! Y'all enjoy your Monday! It's my Saturday so I'm catching up on little things around the house before I relax...

Comment

I spent the weekend at the lease with some buddies, and my brother.

Had a few good cigars:

RP Edge Maduro
                            LaGloria Series R (Sumatra wrapper)

and a few cheap cigars, that I don't worry about if they get damaged while I'm out fiddling around.

It was a lot of fun visiting with everyone. We ate like kings, spent all day Saturday shooting pistols and rifles, now I'm hoping that we are getting some of this rain out there that is hitting the metroplex.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                              I spent the weekend at the lease with some buddies, and my brother.

Had a few good cigars:

RP Edge Maduro
                              LaGloria Series R (Sumatra wrapper)

and a few cheap cigars, that I don't worry about if they get damaged while I'm out fiddling around.

It was a lot of fun visiting with everyone. We ate like kings, spent all day Saturday shooting pistols and rifles, now I'm hoping that we are getting some of this rain out there that is hitting the metroplex.

I am right there with you! Looks like the bottom could fall out at any minute here. I'm glad you had a great time brother! Oh, and the sober life, it's proved to be much better! Thank you for being a positive influence...

Comment

Hanging out with seacoal enjoying a PSD4 on the deck with some iced tea...

Comment

Working...
                                X