• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twztid View Post

Perdomo for me tonight working in the garage
    My FIL's favorite cigar!

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post

Perdomo for me tonight working in the garage
      Really need to try the maduro one! Love the lighter shade though!

Comment

Well we have a winner! CONGRATS TO cj7zrcool <><

Comment

In!

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
            Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations Jeff !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                I have a couple original Padilla 1932's that are to die for! May have to drop one in your packet
                I wouldn't be mad at you if you did Not even sure what you're sending me guess I should take a look at what I actually bid on lol.

Comment

Shadro and DFWInsuranceGuy, you have PM's

Comment

I believe a post that this crotchety fart made has been misconstrued. We welcome anyone and everyone with the exception of those who would like to see our right to enjoy a nice cigar banned. I have a very biased opinion when it comes to cigars in that I like what I like, period. It's also no surprise that I do not like infused cigars at all! I can think of a million different names for the lawn sausages but that's just me. If you find pleasure, relaxation, and enjoyment from cigars, I welcome every single one of you with open arms!

Happy Fathers-day to all!!!

~Michael

Comment

I wanted a little more medium bodied smoke rather than my usual full. I decided on the very inexpensive Partagas. With a couple yrs age, they are a great break from the norm! I caught a CI deal and picked a box of 25 up for $50 and some change with free shipping here a while back (it's hard to beat $2 a cigar!).

Comment

I wanted a little more medium bodied smoke rather than my usual full. I decided on the very inexpensive Partagas. With a couple yrs age, they are a great break from the norm! I caught a CI deal and picked a box of 25 up for $50 and some change with free shipping here a while back (it's hard to beat $2 a cigar!).

those are good sticks<><.

Comment

I believe a post that this crotchety fart made has been misconstrued. We welcome anyone and everyone with the exception of those who would like to see our right to enjoy a nice cigar banned. I have a very biased opinion when it comes to cigars in that I like what I like, period. It's also no surprise that I do not like infused cigars at all! I can think of a million different names for the lawn sausages but that's just me. If you find pleasure, relaxation, and enjoyment from cigars, I welcome every single one of you with open arms!

~Michael
                          <><

Comment

~Michael
                            So Swisher Sweets and cherry Phillies are out?

I better go break the bad news to my dad

Comment

Wow! What a great Fathers Day gift!! Thanks, Frank!

Comment

Enjoyed a Monte last night. Still a very good smoke, although they are not as high up my list as they used to be. Go Spurs Go!

Comment

Working...
                                X