No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't had much of a chance to smoke recently due to work and traveling to watch some baseball. Got off this afternoon and decided to try out one of the better cigars I have to sample as I watched the spurs game
    Got out the CAO Brazlia first, then changed my mind and went with the Italia. I think I made an excellent choice. Very unique taste to me, and quite enjoyable, got the top ranking (from me) of anything I've smoked. Also, I got my TBH sticker put on my chest freezer. Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

Haven't had much of a chance to smoke recently due to work and traveling to watch some baseball. Got off this afternoon and decided to try out one of the better cigars I have to sample as I watched the spurs game
      Got out the CAO Brazlia first, then changed my mind and went with the Italia. I think I made an excellent choice. Very unique taste to me, and quite enjoyable, got the top ranking (from me) of anything I've smoked. Also, I got my TBH sticker put on my chest freezer. Good day

Cao Italia is one of my favorites too!!

Comment

About to enjoy this one first time on this Texas edition

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
          And knives are dangerous, too. You can send all yours to me! I don't want you to cut yourself!
          lol I cut and grind my fingers and knuckles all the time. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
            lol I cut and grind my fingers and knuckles all the time. LOL
            PM me your address and I'll send a few your way as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post

About to enjoy this one first time on this Texas edition

How is that Texas Edition?

Comment

In honor of the Spurs...I think I'll light up a little Cuban.

Comment

[QUOTE=Brazos Hunter;8555844]I had the opportunity to enjoy my first, number one cigar in the world last night. The Monti #2! Overall, it was a good smoke with Classic Cuban flavor but, I was very disappointed! I was expecting a knock my socks off kind of good. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it was very forgettable...

How much age do they have on them? Maybe a year or so would help?

Comment

[quote=yaqui;8557630]
                    Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                    I had the opportunity to enjoy my first, number one cigar in the world last night. The Monti #2! Overall, it was a good smoke with Classic Cuban flavor but, I was very disappointed! I was expecting a knock my socks off kind of good. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it was very forgettable...

How much age do they have on them? Maybe a year or so would help?

It's only a year old. From FEB 2013. It was good, just not great. In fact, to me, the D4 from the same month/year has more flavor than the #2 but that could be just personal bias

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post

Cao Italia is one of my favorites too!!
                      I know we are both sampling and learning what we like, but if you get to a point where you might want to split a box, I'd be in for sure!

To everyone else, I'm curious about your bundle cigars. What are you guy's smoking, and what does it run you to smoke one daily. I have found a couple I like that are pretty cheap sticks, but I'd love to hear what you guys smoke, and also, if anyone want's to trade some cheaper bundle smokes, I'd be all over it

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                        I know we are both sampling and learning what we like, but if you get to a point where you might want to split a box, I'd be in for sure!

To everyone else, I'm curious about your bundle cigars. What are you guy's smoking, and what does it run you to smoke one daily. I have found a couple I like that are pretty cheap sticks, but I'd love to hear what you guys smoke, and also, if anyone want's to trade some cheaper bundle smokes, I'd be all over it

I enjoy, almost daily, a Partagas D4 or HDM Epi Esp. They run on average $7-$12 depending on the year.

I just got these in yesterday

Comment

show off! lol<><

Comment

Frank, I got these in last week, bwaaaa

And last month, these yummies...

I think I have a problem, lol

Comment

I have the same problem Shell thinks I am nuts. I have 7 humidors(swapped for most of them) I have stogies in all of them.I puff on some here and there. But I mostly hoard them hahahaha. My dad smoked cigar most of his life. I know when my mom looks at me with one she thinks of him. I remember always telling him how bad they stunk when we were in the car, we all hated them. But I wish he was still here and I could still tell him they stunk LOL.Yeah cigars have a special meaning for me. I know that sounds stupid but it just the way it is.<><

Comment

I'm the same. My grandfather smoked them for years and I didn't like the smell. I went into the Service and picked it up there almost 20 years ago. I only have four humidors though, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X