What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    If you haven't had one before, the 356 is a good smoke. Take it slow with an A&W rootbeer
    Root beer eh? Gonna have one or two this weekend shooting me some r100 targets in Dallas! I'll have to stop on the way for a rootbeer

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Okay, if/when we find someone with a visa card to place the secure order, I was thinking let's do two diff packages. This way more can get involved. Here's a sample of what I was thinking but we can do anything:

Partagas Serie D No. 4 $187.99/25
      Bolivar Coronas Junior $96.00/25
      Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial $209.01/25
      Trinidad Reyes $155/25

Package #1:
      (5) PSD4's
      (5) Boli's
      (5) Epi's
      (5) Trini's
      $172 shipped, 20 cigars total (if we have 4 that want to buy in on this one. If we only have 3, I will buy in for 2 so we can do it)

Package #2:
      (1) PDS4
      (1) Boli
      (1) Epi
      (1) Trini
      $33 shipped, 4 cigars total ( up to 5 people and I can buy any "extras" if any are left and y'all don't want them)
      Love the plan. If we can find someone, and it's available and I'm not knocking anyone out, I'd do 2 of the #2's, if I don't decide to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
        Love the plan. If we can find someone, and it's available and I'm not knocking anyone out, I'd do 2 of the #2's, if I don't decide to upgrade.

No worries my friend! I have brothers on another board that will gladly pick up any slack too as the cigar list I posted are all very popular and great smokes that I have enjoyed.

Comment

Round one on this gorgeous Friday afternoon...

Comment

Afternoon sticClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397338414.941422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	24298147

Comment

Alec Bradley New Yorker and Guinness.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397346700782.jpg
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	24298161

Comment

It's been a heck of a day.

Still at the lease, got up a dawn and went runnin & gunnin for thunderchickens with Twerpy, she connected with her first gobbler!

Got a few chores done, had a great dinner, and now enioying a fine stick on the back porch of the cabin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397350701.757970.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	24298178

Comment

Not bad for a freebie!

Comment

A fine perdomo I picked up on Brazos Hunter's advice. Sitting on the porch of the cabin last night. No better place to relax with a good stick

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post

A fine perdomo I picked up on Brazos Hunter's advice. Sitting on the porch of the cabin last night. No better place to relax with a good stick

Awesome my friend! Enjoy

Comment

Hey guys, does anyone here use the Thompson cigar website? They've got some sampler packs that really interest me, along with a humidor I'm looking at and what seem to be fair prices on their boxes. Just wanted to know if there was any feedback good or bad about the website or any of their products. Thanks
                        Jake

Comment

I buy some bundles, and an occasional box from Thompsons. They have good prices and speedy service. My everyday garage cigar comes from there.

I also use Cigars International and JR Cigar quite a bit.

When I feel wacky, I will get on to Cigar Bid. That always winds up costing me a fortune, however. I $20 myself to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                            I buy some bundles, and an occasional box from Thompsons. They have good prices and speedy service. My everyday garage cigar comes from there.

I also use Cigars International and JR Cigar quite a bit.

When I feel wacky, I will get on to Cigar Bid. That always winds up costing me a fortune, however. I $20 myself to death.
                            Me too....but Cigar Bid does have some good deals.

Comment

I order from cigarboxpa.com myself. Great prices and speedy service!

Comment

I'm enjoying this Pepin C while sitting in traffic doing my best to get back to the hotel...

Comment

Working...
                                X