What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
    Sorry I missed you at Bownanza, Michael. I had a little something for ya. Don't know how we didn't cross paths somewhere that weekend.

I bet those things are capped on both ends!

Sorry we missed each other! I can't believe we didn't cross paths

Comment

So yesterday, I got a parcel, I was expecting some traded goods from the reloading trade thread, and what I opened up was a jackpot bonus!

Brazos Hunter sent me a super sized bomb, filled with delicious treats, and some goodies for "mi pistola" as well.

Thank you so much, I am floored by your generosity, and looking forward to smoking them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395195460.271828.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	24293473

I have big juicy plans to hunt hard this spring turkey season, I'm burning my 2 weeks of vacation in April:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395195581.503088.jpg
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	24293474

I plan to spend most every night sitting on the back porch enjoying some quality smokes!!!

Thank you again brother, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
        So yesterday, I got a parcel, I was expecting some traded goods from the reloading trade thread, and what I opened up was a jackpot bonus!

Brazos Hunter sent me a super sized bomb, filled with delicious treats, and some goodies for "mi pistola" as well.

Thank you so much, I am floored by your generosity, and looking forward to smoking them!

[ATTACH]607347[/ATTACH]

I have big juicy plans to hunt hard this spring turkey season, I'm burning my 2 weeks of vacation in April:

[ATTACH]607348[/ATTACH]

I plan to spend most every night sitting on the back porch enjoying some quality smokes!!!

Thank you again brother, I really appreciate it.

I'm glad they arrived safely and you like them my friend! I owe you a debt I can never repay. Just a couple years ago you introduced me to quality, flavor filled cigars that ultimately changed my attitude towards cigars and my lifestyle. For that, I am extremely thankful, greatfull, and blessed.

Enjoy my friend! Salute...

Comment

Brick House Robusto and a Guinness. Caramel, toasted and chewy drink. Bold and peppery smoke.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395275641906.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24293590

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            Brick House Robusto and a Guinness. Caramel, toasted and chewy drink. Bold and peppery smoke.[ATTACH]607548[/ATTACH]

Looks awesome!

Comment

Here they are Michael:
              Attached Files

Comment

LP 9 with a nice scotch! the LP9 was great!
                Attached Files

Comment

Here they are Michael:

I'll see what I have on the medium side in the morning brother. I was busy getting the garden done most of the day...

Comment

About to have breakfast...

Comment

Here they are Michael:

I sent you a PM with a pic. They are all 2012 except for the Fuente Between the Lines is from 2010...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                        I sent you a PM with a pic. They are all 2012 except for the Fuente Between the Lines is from 2010...
                        There was no pic with the PM, but I trust you. PM me your mailing address.

Comment

The Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial is quickly turning into one of my most favorite cigars. If you have not tried one, I encourage you to order some! If you don't like them, I will buy them from you at retail so you aren't out anything...

Comment

The Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial is quickly turning into one of my most favorite cigars. If you have not tried one, I encourage you to order some! If you don't like them, I will buy them from you at retail so you aren't out anything...

I don't have any of those "connections". When you make another order, let me know and I'm in.

Comment

www.puroexpress.com is now my go to order site. Almost half the price of the other place

Comment

www.puroexpress.com is now my go to order site. Almost half the price of the other place

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X