What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    I'll trade you brother. Take em slow and when you feel a little green, put some sugar under your tongue.
    Thanks Michael. I've probably got a few more that I need to trade as well. I'll bring 'em all and you can look 'em over.

Comment

I won't bring all of mine but if anyone wants to do some serious trading can always swing by the house. I'm only 5-6 miles from Veterans Park

Comment

I won't bring all of mine but if anyone wants to do some serious trading can always swing by the house. I'm only 5-6 miles from Veterans Park
        I mis-spoke. I can't bring 'em ALL, but I'll bring all the one's that I don't have enough lead in my pencil to smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          I mis-spoke. I can't bring 'em ALL, but I'll bring all the one's that I don't have enough lead in my pencil to smoke.

That will work!

Comment

Puffin on a Butera Royal Vintage Bravo Corto tonight with a little Forty Creek on the rocks

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1@yahoo.com View Post
              Puffin on a Butera Royal Vintage Bravo Corto tonight with a little Forty Creek on the rocks
              Don't you have to work tomorrow? I gotta get married on Saturday. Still got a bottle of Forty for tonight.

Comment

Celebrating being alive today! Enjoy this day and every brothers!!!

RIP David Conninaco...

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  Don't you have to work tomorrow? I gotta get married on Saturday. Still got a bottle of Forty for tonight.
                  Yep, had to work the next day. Sometimes it's that cigar and whiskey on Thursday nights that make Fridays possible and keep people from getting hurt

Comment

Oh man...

I may have to get more Don Pepin Garcia Blacks to age! This 2007 is soOoooo good!!!

The DP Classic's are hard to beat!
                    Ernie

Comment

Originally posted by BigErn View Post
                      The DP Classic's are hard to beat!

Ernie

Yes they are!!!

Comment

My latest acquisition to solve my storage problems. And just think, a couple yrs ago all I had was a little 20ct humidor and a fist full of Thompson's. Jason, you created a monster, lol

Comment

WHERE did you get that?

Comment

Nice Wineador!!!!

That looks fantastic, and I dig the drawers (not to mention the boxes of deliciousness in there!). Soooooo jelous!

What system are you using to maintain RH?

Comment

Right now I am using 2# of 68% beads. Next month I hope to convert it to electric. It does fine, the boxes help to control it too

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                                WHERE did you get that?

A friend here in town upgraded his so I snagged this one. I had the cedar trays I was going to use in an igloo as well as the beads and dual hydro/temp meter

Comment

Working...
                                X