• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]597095[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxrmike View Post
      [ATTACH]381162[/ATTACH]

Enjoying a nice relaxing evening with the GS.
      Best cigar ever. Where did you get those?

Comment

Just making room in the humidor.

It's ok, but that's about it.

Comment

My sweet wife got me some Valentine sticks at a cigar shop in Ft. Worth today. I am trying one out on this beautiful moonlit night with some Kraken Black Rum.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392347817322.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	24286288

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392435396.171263.jpg
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	24286514
            Goes good with a shiner bock

Comment

Rocky Patel Renaissance and Zaya 12 year old rum from Trinidad. Good stick....good drink.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392512028030.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	24286618

Comment

I've had a few over the past few days. I try and relax with one every day...

From last night

Lunch day before yesterday

From Sunday night

Comment

Im a big fan of the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992

Comment

Brazos Hunter,

I have some RA's or Bolivars to trade for some Hoyo de Monte's? Interested?

Comment

Another fail in the pic catagory, but a couple of weeks ago I spent a few days with good friends on a big ranch in Uvalde. We nearly froze the first two nights but I managed to enjoy a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne and a couple of Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduros. They may not be top-of-the heap sticks, but I REALLY like those Fuente's.

Comment

Out on the patio with a nice Gurka Legend and some Black Kraken Rum.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393206904308.jpg
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	24288953

Comment

I tried to smoke a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Sun Grown paired with a Stone Levitation Ale last evening....but it smoked me. I don't know if it was the strength (medium-full) of the stick or something else, but I got pretty queasy about half way through and aborted. I received this in a 5-pack assortment but I'm obviously suited for a milder smoke. I've got one more so I'll bring it to Bownanza and try to trade it for something a little more feminine.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'll trade you brother. Take em slow and when you feel a little green, put some sugar under your tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                              Brazos Hunter,

I have some RA's or Bolivars to trade for some Hoyo de Monte's? Interested?
                              Will see what I have Yaqui. Possibly

Comment

I am on my 12th of 13 nights, ugh. Last week while in Austin for work, I enjoyed this pair after getting off at 5am..,

Comment

Working...
                                X