No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cleaned/organized a couple of the humidors this weekend and thought I would post up a little cigar **** for all to enjoy, lol. BTW, nice choice Scotty!!!

Comment

I love to pilfer through that stash, Michael. I failed in the pic category, but I had a very nice Ashton Monarch and a couple of London Porters while restitching a knife sheath Saturday afternoon on the front porch. It was beautiful weather.

Comment

Yeah I'm jealous lol.

Comment

I went through and cleaned my aging humidor last night. I thought some may enjoy pics...

Comment

Oh man...

I may have to get more Don Pepin Garcia Blacks to age! This 2007 is soOoooo good!!!

Comment

My choice for last night. It was a good smoke but a little immature still...

Comment

Oh, I got this in yesterday. I won't ever set fire to it. It will rest in the humidor for future generations to view/enjoy.

Comment

That's nice good one to keep

Comment

Ah sweet memories...

I smoked my last GOF a few months back. I did some work for a fella a couple years back, and he gave me a gift set of them from Casa Fuente as a tip. He was a fantastic client, I wish he hadn't gotten transferred.

Your collection is really impressive now , Michael. I am jelous!

Comment

It is getting there brother! Looking back at my little 20ct humi with a handful of Thompson's just a couple years ago makes me wonder how in the world did it grow so quick! I owe a great deal of it to you Gummi Bear! You gifted me my first quality cigar I ever smoked, and I haven't looked back! Thank you brother! I need you to do just one more thing for me please. PM me your address so I can return the favor...

Comment

Also Jason, is there any you would like to try? I have 6 other humidors not pictured

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          ....I have 6 other humidors not pictured
                          ......stick hog!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                            ......stick hog!

I know right! It was exactly 2 years ago that I started this thread with just a couple of cigars! My wife thinks I have a problem now. I told her, I don't have a problem at all getting cigars, lol...

Comment

any CATS members in here?

Comment

Me! Michael-Robin Trowbridge here

Comment

Working...
                                X