Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa was very good to me this year! Jason, I blame you for introducing me to finer cigars. Thank you brother and I hope you are having a great Christmas and sorry I haven't been on much the past few months!

A full box of four, with coffins, first year Opus Forbidden X's and a cigar journal. The '04's are prerelease's!!!
    There is a Santa! I've never had an Opus or Forbidden, but hear they are amazing.

I'm gonna put some Kahlua in my coffee this morning and have me a rare morning smoke. I am exchanging cigars with my Brothers in law in an hour or so. Family Christmas is Granbury as usual.
    Last edited by yaqui; 12-25-2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

That's kewl! I gave our boy his first Cuban last night. They grow UP quick! He smoked a Cuaba and I had a 2009 Opus X...

Comment

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

Comment

I know I had a great Christmas.

Mrs got me a shiny new travel humidor in my favorite color. I'm excited about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388512609.655313.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	24275996

Since I now have a shiny new one, I will gift my old one to a new cigar smoker who doesn't yet have one. I have had this one for a bunch of years. It has been on lots of wheelin trips, it rode in the racer during the Baja 1000, it's been on many hunting trips, ridden in a few canoes, tons of golf courses, Vegas, and I can't even think of where else I've toted this crazy thing.

Convince me that you'll use it, and continue it's travels and I'll send it your way.

It is a basic 10 cigar travel humi, with some character. It has an O-ring and should still keep water out, and cigars safe. There are no cracks, but lots of scratches.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388512918.937680.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	24275997

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388512932.604061.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	24275998

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388512942.388933.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	24275999

Comment

Happy New Year
            Attached Files

Comment

The cigar
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                That's kewl! I gave our boy his first Cuban last night. They grow UP quick! He smoked a Cuaba and I had a 2009 Opus X...

look at you guys. wearing freaking tshirts! Its like 3* here. I gotta move really!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE.<><

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
                  look at you guys. wearing freaking tshirts! Its like 3* here. I gotta move really!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE.<><
                  I'm with you!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Happy New Year to you all.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388562418.173794.jpg
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	24276095

Comment

Bringing in the New Year with a bang! A Fuente Fuente 2004 prerelease Forbidden X and three fingers of Balvenie DoubleWood...

Comment

Very nice, Michael! I had really good whisky/cigar plans for New Years Eve, but we didn't get back home until considerably later than I expected to.

Comment

That happens my friend! I'm going to do my best to keep next weekend as smokey as possible!!!

Comment

Pre-Birthday cigar at the ranch with good friends.

Comment

Hadn't tried anything new in a while. Joya de Nicaragua quatro cinco later with a Leviathan imperial IPA. I'm betting it ain't mild!
                              Last edited by Grumbler; 01-11-2014, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I have never been a smoker hence I have never smoked any type of cigar so it seems strange that I find this thread, one of, if not the coolest thread on TBH. Yall have it going on.
                                same here. i absolutely hate smoke but i always love to check these pics out. crazy huh ?! lol good stuff guys

Comment

Working...
                                X