No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to make a trip to the cigar shop this week.. Going on a duck hunt to rockport this weekend.. Some good whiskey and a cigar will be great

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I got this as a Christmas gift from a Brother of the Leaf yesterday. I am completely blown away!

More pics to come later.

Score!

Congratulations on the sticks! It's good to know there are more good people besides those on TBH!

Comment

^^^^^ That is awesome gift. My boss gave me 5 Hemingways today.Sweet!<><

Comment

Sweet gift Brazos.

Comment

It's taken me 2 days off/on but I read all 32 pages of this thread! Y'all have stirred a craving in me for cigar smoke! I bought a few sticks in the Dominican Republic and Jason gave me a humidor, so I'm getting all set up. Now, this weekend I'm going to visit a shop and find some good smokes to buy. Thanks guys!

Comment

Stopped by specs on the way home. Grabbed a rocky Patel 1992 and las Fuentes gran reserva ..im still learning what kind of cigars I like I buy 2-4 a month usually but think its time to get a small humidor everyone says they are even better after sitting in the box at least a week?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                Stopped by specs on the way home. Grabbed a rocky Patel 1992 and las Fuentes gran reserva ..im still learning what kind of cigars I like I buy 2-4 a month usually but think its time to get a small humidor everyone says they are even better after sitting in the box at least a week?
                The 1990 are pretty fantastic also!

Comment

Made a stop on the way home and picked up some weekend sticks. John @ the cigar shop in Weatherford helped me pick out a few. Never heard of a Montesino before, but I'm smokin' one....with 3 fingers of 40 Creek!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                    That is an Arturo Fuente Short Story is some gooood stuff.

Comment

Disappointed in the Montesino, started off a little harsh and pretty much stayed that way through the final third. Very little flavor change. The 40 Creek was good, though! May try one of the others tomorrow. It was COLD out on the porch tonight!

Comment

A Cohibia Robusto from 2007 with some Four Roses Small Batch...fantastic!!

Comment

Rocky Patel 6X60 Sungrown

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my TBH Brothers.

I'd love to sit and share a drink and cigar with each and every one of you guys.

Comment

A Fuente Gran Reserva Flor Fina 8-5-8 Christmas Eve smoke & 40 Creek.
                              Attached Files

Comment

What cigar...

Santa was very good to me this year! Jason, I blame you for introducing me to finer cigars. Thank you brother and I hope you are having a great Christmas and sorry I haven't been on much the past few months!

A full box of four, with coffins, first year Opus Forbidden X's and a cigar journal. The '04's are prerelease's!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X