No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best ending to the cruddiest day ever! My buddy who just left the Country sent me a bomb gift!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
      Anyone ever use Cigarbid.com?
      I call it the "Devil's Site" You can get some good deals if you are patient, but it sure is addicting.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
        Been wanting to try that one if I find it. How are they?
        In my opinion it's pretty good. They are very hard to find. PM me your address I have 2 left. I will send you 1. It will be a week or so I'm in the process of moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          Best ending to the cruddiest day ever! My buddy who just left the Country sent me a bomb gift!!!

Dang brother. JACKPOT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

I need to find some new friends lol. Good score

Comment

Originally posted by Cultured Hick View Post
              I call it the "Devil's Site" You can get some good deals if you are patient, but it sure is addicting.
              Haha.. So other than your now lightened wallet, have you had any bad experiences. Broken smokes, bad customer service, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                Haha.. So other than your now lightened wallet, have you had any bad experiences. Broken smokes, bad customer service, etc.?
                Every experience with them has been good. The cigars arrive in good shape and after a short rest in my humidor they smoke just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Cultured Hick View Post
                  Every experience with them has been good. The cigars arrive in good shape and after a short rest in my humidor they smoke just fine.
                  That's terrible news. I'll be broke by Nanza.

Comment

PM sent to Legacy 45

Comment

One of my best pairings to date! I have 6 Leccia blacks I'm willing to trade if anyone wants to try 'em. These thing are really unique. Fire aged tobacco in the mix. Taste like Lockhart, Tx! Definitely not a daily smoke but great one to keep in the humidor for your next BBQ or campfire. I have way too many and I'd be interested in trading for whatever. Pm me.

Comment

i have bought a crap load from cigarbid and all have been good, i will say let them sit for at least 2 weeks in your humi

my favorite is opus x
                        inch natural
                        and my everyday smoke is the oliva g series Cameroon

Comment

Agree with letting most cigars sit there for a while In the humidor for them to mellow out a bit

These are cheapones from CI maxim de paris

not much taste compared to other natural. My current favorite natural is the Vegas 5 gold although I don't smoke many natural

Then I thought this was just a cool pic a few hrs later

Comment

I just found this thread, and have spent the last couple days reading through all the posts. I haven't smoked any good cigars in quite a few years. Actually, it was during my last deployment, which was years ago. A friend recently had us over for a going away party, and offered up a stick that is his own personal blend (La Cima ENg Robusto Grande). It was a really good smoke. After that night, I decided to buy another humidor and some sticks to fill it with. I went to one of his shops (Serious Cigars here in Houston), and he got me set up. I then ordered a few sticks from cigar.com to try some different ones, to find some that I like. Today was like Christmas when the UPS man came. Here are some of the sticks I received.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384207880.822419.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	24263827

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384207890.538714.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	24263828

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384207899.654515.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	24263829
                            I'm looking forward to firing one up this evening, and enjoying this awesome weather on this great Veteran's Day. I look forward to learning more from you guys, as I discover what I like and don't like. Happy Veteran's Day to my brothers and sisters that served before me, and continue to serve with me.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                              I just found this thread, and have spent the last couple days reading through all the posts. I haven't smoked any good cigars in quite a few years. Actually, it was during my last deployment, which was years ago. A friend recently had us over for a going away party, and offered up a stick that is his own personal blend (La Cima ENg Robusto Grande). It was a really good smoke. After that night, I decided to buy another humidor and some sticks to fill it with. I went to one of his shops (Serious Cigars here in Houston), and he got me set up. I then ordered a few sticks from cigar.com to try some different ones, to find some that I like. Today was like Christmas when the UPS man came. Here are some of the sticks I received.
                              [ATTACH]570526[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]570527[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]570528[/ATTACH]
                              I'm looking forward to firing one up this evening, and enjoying this awesome weather on this great Veteran's Day. I look forward to learning more from you guys, as I discover what I like and don't like. Happy Veteran's Day to my brothers and sisters that served before me, and continue to serve with me.
                              Nice haul! The Arturo Fuentes Hemmingway and the Alec Bradley Prensado are a couple of my favorites. But my favorite maker by far, is Padron.

Comment

My desert this evening. Enjoying this great weather!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384227015.955300.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	24263872

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384227028.849899.jpg
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	24263873

Comment

Working...