Clear All

Just chillin at the lease. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381553544.791904.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	24253785

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
      There is a decent cigar store in Midland. I found it while I was out there on business. I remember it being not too far from a golf course.

I know some of you guys really like the Acid cigars, but Jonathan Drew has never done the cigar industry any favors. Ugh...

I had one of the new Davidoff Nicaraguan cigars the other night. It was young, and decent. Not too spectacular, I will reserve judgement until the one in my humidor is at least a year old.

I'm still smoking on some Punch and Partagas cigars that I put in the humidor back around this time of year in 09. My buddy found us some cheap cigars for when kicking around in the garage, they're surprisingly decent for a buck a stick.
      After 4yrs aging I bet they are awesome!!!

Comment

My score from yesterday at a Specs in Kerville...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381576910.323035.jpg
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	24253800

The Feral to me was almost identical to the T52

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381576979.415250.jpg
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	24253801

I enjoyed it to the nub just the same!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381577024.833880.jpg
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	24253802

Comment

Time for a late breakfast...

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381590931.524464.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	24253844

Comment

sweet, specs now sells derringers!

tatuaje is a good smoke.

Comment

Yesterday was me and my wife's anniversary. To celebrate another year I fired up a 4 year aged Partagas Serie D No. 4

Let's have a little contest. Whoever can guess the number of years we have been married gets a Serie D No.4!!! One guess per person and I will close the contest and name a winner this Friday...

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381769673.746640.jpg
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24255573

Comment

Not sure how I never saw this thread until now. Love Cigars...

Has anyone else been on one of Rocky Patel's trips out to Honduras for 5 days to learn about his product? How they age the tobacco leafs. You pretty much learn everything about cigars. Probably the best trip I ever took. Not to mention all the free cigars I could smoke in a 5 day span. Let's just say my head was a little light after my 25th cigar

I would be down for helping put a trip together, if others are interested...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  Yesterday was me and my wife's anniversary. To celebrate another year I fired up a 4 year aged Partagas Serie D No. 4

Let's have a little contest. Whoever can guess the number of years we have been married gets a Serie D No.4!!! One guess per person and I will close the contest and name a winner this Friday...

[ATTACH]560408[/ATTACH]

Sent you a PM on my guess.

Comment

If more than one person guesses the correct number of years the first one to answer correctly wins...

Now I'm off to the deck to enjoy a stick and a scotch.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
                      Not sure how I never saw this thread until now. Love Cigars...

Has anyone else been on one of Rocky Patel's trips out to Honduras for 5 days to learn about his product? How they age the tobacco leafs. You pretty much learn everything about cigars. Probably the best trip I ever took. Not to mention all the free cigars I could smoke in a 5 day span. Let's just say my head was a little light after my 25th cigar

I would be down for helping put a trip together, if others are interested...
                      That would be kewl! My anniversary got in the way of me going to a Drew Estates tour...

Comment

It is great cigar smoking weather, but then, when isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          If more than one person guesses the correct number of years the first one to answer correctly wins...

Now I'm off to the deck to enjoy a stick and a scotch.

Just wondering who won the contest?

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                            It is great cigar smoking weather, but then, when isn't it.

I really like that photo. Cigar is good too! Never tried the beer though.

Comment

1. Gurkha
                              2. Maker's Mark
                              3. CAO

Comment

Sunday morning relaxinClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382283098.860127.jpg
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	24256663

Comment

Working...
                                X