Romeo & Juilet 2011 Limited (Habana)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
        Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          Nice!
          Thanks bro. We need to get together & go do that hunt we have been talking about.

Comment

Right! I haven't been out there for over a year now...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
              Shoot yeah!

Comment

Asylum 13 ogre 7x70. This may take all afternoon. Dang good smoke. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381081275.316492.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	24252494

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                  Like finding a long lost friend. My first Fuente in ages. [ATTACH]543782[/ATTACH]
                  Mighty good smoke Fuentes are how I like to roll too

Comment

For me it is that time of year. The time of year that I love to sit out back or in the shop and puff on a good cigar and 3 fingers of scotch. Anyway, as of late I have turned into a cigar snob only smoking a T52, No9 or one of my South of Miami sticks. I need to open back up to others and would like to do some trading. I have several No9's and a few others I will put up for trade.

If you would like to share/try something new, list what you have and/or what you're looking for.

Comment

I was always partial to Te-Amo's. Decent cigar and they sponsered a local golfer, Walter Morgan. Diabetes was his downfall. Walt was not only a good golfer, but he was an exceptionally good Crappie fisherman. Talked Crapopie fishing with him alot. Walt was an intersting guy. Served two tours in Vietnam and started playing golf when he was something like 30 years old. He actually started his golfing career on the Champions tour where he won at least three tournaments. That's why I'm partial to Te-Amo cigars.

Comment

Life is too short to drink cheap beer or smoke cheap cigars!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381443009.186551.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	24253487

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                          I'd grab a Cohiba. They don't get much smoother than that. Another great one is blondie from Acid cigars. Acid has a lot of really good cigars.
                          Went with what you acid

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

There is a decent cigar store in Midland. I found it while I was out there on business. I remember it being not too far from a golf course.

I know some of you guys really like the Acid cigars, but Jonathan Drew has never done the cigar industry any favors. Ugh...

I had one of the new Davidoff Nicaraguan cigars the other night. It was young, and decent. Not too spectacular, I will reserve judgement until the one in my humidor is at least a year old.

I'm still smoking on some Punch and Partagas cigars that I put in the humidor back around this time of year in 09. My buddy found us some cheap cigars for when kicking around in the garage, they're surprisingly decent for a buck a stick.

Comment

Flor de las Antillas Toro with a glass of Glenlivet over a couple cubes of ice. My favorite combo!

Comment

Working...
                                X