3point hunting club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Big changes are in the works, so I've been told. Penalty for shooting young bucks will increase.. That's a good thing..To many young bucks being shot. Lease membership needs to be cut. To many hunters. The place has great potential.
    Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
    sure do.
    Pms sent

Comment

If you're interested on the fees you will have to call the number on the website for current prices. It all depends on how you camp or rent cabins. It has water electricity and you can dig a septic. MLD3 so you don't use your tags, they give the first 2 weeks of October to only bow hunters then rifle season starts.
      They will be instituting fines for killing too young of bucks, 500 for 3.5, 1000 for 2.5 and 1500 for 1.5 plus probation.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
          If you're interested on the fees you will have to call the number on the website for current prices. It all depends on how you camp or rent cabins. It has water electricity and you can dig a septic. MLD3 so you don't use your tags, they give the first 2 weeks of October to only bow hunters then rifle season starts.
          They will be instituting fines for killing too young of bucks, 500 for 3.5, 1000 for 2.5 and 1500 for 1.5 plus probation.
          Who will age the jaws?? Just curious.
          So a 4.5 year old can be shot with no penalty?

Comment

Do any know what the price is,i have looked and can't find anything on the price and if it is year round

Comment

I looked at this club last year. everyone was real friendly, but just wasn't the type of set-up I wanted. They were asking $1,500/yr membership last year.

Comment

There is a panel to age at the lease but the game biologist has the final say on the age and if a mistake is made then it will be taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  Do any know what the price is,i have looked and can't find anything on the price and if it is year round
                  Best thing is to call the number to get the current prices and fees, more to explain than just club dues
                  It is year round with deer season from October to February

Comment

man am i glad this got drug up from the depths...

been casually lookin for a place near home...that may become actively lookin

Comment

Where does money go for the penalties ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                        Where does money go for the penalties ?
                        I've been wondering the same thing but I imagine it goes back into new club stands and such.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                          I'm on my third year there, it's a good place and most of the people are good friendly people.
                          Big changes are in the works, so I've been told. Penalty for shooting young bucks will increase.. That's a good thing..To many young bucks being shot. Lease membership needs to be cut. To many hunters. The place has great potential.
                          Who yall be? This will be my second year on the lease! Heading up this weekend with my old man to try and stick a pig or two

Comment

Anyone have any info about this lease

Comment

Have a close friend that hunts there. He absolutely loves the place. He’s taken two bucks I believe a upper 120 and mid 130. From what he has said bucks must be 5-1/2.

Comment

Thanks, keep the info coming please

Comment

Working...
                                X