A parents greatest loss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A parents greatest loss!

.................is to lay a child to rest! Prayers needed for families in and around Parker county.Last night a very good friends 14 year old daughter was killed in a horriable wreck!May God Bless Alex Nicole Christian and take her in his loving arms!

Horrible story. So the boy driving was from Weatherford and the rest were Aledo kids? Did I hear that right?

Comment

Sorry to hear. Prayers sent to all involved.

Comment

So sad at anytime but especially during the holidays.

Comment

So very sad.. May the Lord be with everyone involved. Prayers up for your friends as well.

Comment

Very sad. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

Very sad news. Prayers to the family

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Horrible story. So the boy driving was from Weatherford and the rest were Aledo kids? Did I hear that right?
                Jerp, yes that sounds correct.Details are coming out now.My heart is very heavy with loss.Beautiful girl,so much ahead of her.I am at a loss for words to my good friends and her parents.I pray God will help me choose the words of comfort.It is very hard to work,today.

Comment

Prayers for the family................horrible thing to happen. God Bless them.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

man what a horrible thing, prayers out to the family

Comment

Originally posted by ArrowHead View Post
                        .................is to lay a child to rest! Prayers needed for families in and around Parker county.Last night a very good friends 14 year old daughter was killed in a horriable wreck!May God Bless Alex Nicole Christian and take her in his loving arms!
                        Alex is a family member of mine on my dads side. May god be with her family during this time as they have had some bad family experience with vehicle accidents in the past before this. REALLY sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          that is correct

Comment

prayers ^^^

Comment

So sorry to hear. Prayers sent for the family and you as well

Comment

Working...
                              X