• Show
Clear All

40 to 45 minutes.

Comment

3 hours for me

Comment

About 2 hours

Comment

2 Hours each way to my EVERY weekend lease. Sometimes during the week too...

10 hours and 10 min each way to our west tx property. Make that trip about once a month and it's a driiiiive...!

Comment

A few hundred feet at either house we have. 5 miles down the road to the lease we live in. 3 miles to another 100 acres from the house we just bought. 300 acres right across the street from that house. And 1.5 hour drive to our 750 acre lease in Oklahoma

Comment

200 miles from my driveway to the ranch gate. I go every weekend during bow season, but I only make 1 or 2 trips during gun season.
              Last edited by HeyMikey; 12-07-2011, 04:35 AM.

Comment

3.5 hours, can't wait to have the house built on the property, so i can stay and have not to leave...........

Comment

5 miles for one and 45 for the other, 735 miles to Kansas

Comment

Not a lease but 2-2.5 hours. If it were any closer it wouldn't be fun to go.

Comment

3 1/2 hours ( if nobodies lookin) but closer to 4 normally. Use to have a lease 1 1/2 hours a way. That was real nice but didn't see many deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                        Mine is about 1800 miles, give or take a couple hundred. Get there when I can.......

LOL... Good to see ya the other day Ken. Congrats again on yalls kills. Get back to Texas soon

Comment

265 miles....Missed 3 weekends since Sept.1st.

Comment

Working...
                          X